Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Pelicans do go my family and my city get more business

So if Zion wanna cry about shit when he didn’t play 82 total game yet it’s weird behavior

Fit wise I think Zo is great for New Orleans....better than most teams honestly

Lonzo cant run pick and roll but with the ball being in Zion and Ingrams hands most of the time it allows him to focus on being more of a transition player and catch and shoot opportunities since his shot has been consistently improving....also he's a pretty good fit defensively

However the problem is where exactly are you going and what are you trying to do with Lonzo Ball being your 3rd best player making 20 mil a year....

Lonzo cant run pick and roll but with the ball being in Zion and Ingrams hands most of the time it allows him to focus on being more of a transition player and catch and shoot opportunities since his shot has been consistently improving....also he's a pretty good fit defensively

However the problem is where exactly are you going and what are you trying to do with Lonzo Ball being your 3rd best player making 20 mil a year....
this

I can work with Lonzo being my 3rd best and at that salary

zion, BI, Zo to stir the drink, put role pieces around them

because his offensive game is so limited right now, it devalues him but Lonzo was always a good shooter

Lonzo upping his ball handling alone is going to send him flying past dudes ranking wise

If BI don’t become a more assertive player, I believe Lonzo will pass him

i like that core 3

@AP2.0 just agreed with this post, yet in the Pelicans thread he is in there calling Lonzo a "Ball Dominant Guard".

When these folks say they know more about their team than u, dont take their word.

@AP2.0 this is my last Pelicans post for the day, i dont want war, lol.

@AP2.0 just agreed with this post, yet in the Pelicans thread he is in there calling Lonzo a "Ball Dominant Guard".

When these folks say they know more about their team than u, dont take their word.

@AP2.0 this is my last Pelicans post for the day, i dont want war, lol.
I'm agreeing with his assessment that's what Lonzo needs to be doing or rather he's more productive when he's doing those things.

That should be his role all the time or majority.

Your move

I'm agreeing with his assessment that's what Lonzo needs to be doing or rather he's more productive when he's doing those things.

That should be his role all the time or majority.

Your move
That is how he already plays. How can u watch your team and think Lonzo is a Ball Dominant guard??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back