Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. Sound like you blaming him without seeing the video. It did say he stopped them from coming in his residence. So that could mean a bunch of stuff good or bad
im blaming him for his role in whatever preceded the police to be called

your move

Last edited:
@cj012890
@Hustlelitó

How yall feeling about Thursday? I'm excited for the Porter Jr and Green backcourt....think they going to be cooking teams for the next decade

I know it's easier said than done but I want John Wall traded asap if Green is the move, I want him and KPJ to have the ball in their hands and grow from day one....dont need Wall hijacking the offense and stifling their development

I'm conflicted about what to do with 23 and 24...depending on what happens some very talented and intriguing players might slip and fall to us and we could potentially get two back to back....we could also package those picks together and move up if there's a player available that we really like....or we can try to attach those picks to John Wall, Gordon ect and get off their contracts

A lot of directions we can go on Thursday but I'm definitely excited to see what we look like when the smoke clears

@cj012890
@Hustlelitó

How yall feeling about Thursday? I'm excited for the Porter Jr and Green backcourt....think they going to be cooking teams for the next decade

I know it's easier said than done but I want John Wall traded asap if Green is the move, I want him and KPJ to have the ball in their hands and grow from day one....dont need Wall hijacking the offense and stifling their development

I'm conflicted about what to do with 23 and 24...depending on what happens some very talented and intriguing players might slip and fall to us and we could potentially get two back to back....we could also package those picks together and move up if there's a player available that we really like....or we can try to attach those picks to John Wall, Gordon ect and get off their contracts

A lot of directions we can go on Thursday but I'm definitely excited to see what we look like when the smoke clears
Yeah I wanted Mobley but once the shit about his camp not liking Houston start coming out I’m looking forward to seeing KPJ/Green cook. I wonder if they’ll package the other 2 picks or will they trade one to get a 2nd rounder. Lotta ways they can go.

I agree on JW too seems like he wants to be traded anyway so he can roll.

Yeah I wanted Mobley but once the shit about his camp not liking Houston start coming out I’m looking forward to seeing KPJ/Green cook. I wonder if they’ll package the other 2 picks or will they trade one to get a 2nd rounder. Lotta ways they can go.

I agree on JW too seems like he wants to be traded anyway so he can roll.

I want us to bring back the GOAT Kelly Olynyk too...I think he would be really good for Porter Jr and Green but idk if we're going to be able to do it

I saw something about Daniel Theis as a possible Kelly O replacement which isnt a bad backup plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back