Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
League sources say the Kings continue to be active in shopping this pick, Buddy Hield, and Marvin Bagley in separate deals. A Sacramento shake-up seems inevitable, but keeping this choice provides a range of options. The Kings have a lot of interest in Franz Wagner, but they could also go with Sengun, who won Turkish league MVP at just 18 years old. He’s a low-post scorer with the touch to someday become a threat from 3. Passing is his best skill; pairing him with De’Aaron Fox and Tyrese Haliburton could lead to exciting results. – via nbadraft.theringer.com

Did your group chat say you guys are trying to do a balancing act between trying to field a playoff team and development and then hire a rookie coach while also trading lotto picks for vets?
No man lol

I would gladly love to read that even if I disagreed. Lol

Every response to me is "idk but, they need to do something" 😂

Lakers need to go get themselves a big man because montrezl probably getting traded or not coming back and drummond is ass

Namely, these conversations have so far revolved around Kyle Lowry, Mike Conley and Paul himself if he opts out of his contract with the Suns. According to sources, the Mavericks, looking to ease the burden on Luka Doncic, have shown interest in both Conley and Lowry, the latter of whom stands to have his pick of money and championship contender — and potentially both. – via Brian Windhorst @ ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back