Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lowry makes no sense for the Pelicans

Tell New Orleans to stop teetering line between trying to become a solid playoff team and youth development

BI and Zion are all stars and they are trying to add Lowry and already added jonas but also have Hayes, Kira, NAW and added a rookie head coach and previously said they wanted to start Kira

Look at him @BDBIID This nigga feeling the heat lmao.

Mans about to settle for Sexton and another first round exit.

Lowry is the perfect get for the pelicans. He knows how to take care of his bigs and lead his guards. They need someone that can come in and shift the culture, really lead. That's him.

Ultimately they should have just kept jrue but it's too late for that now. If they're going to make the rushed move then Lowry is a good bet.

Lowry is the perfect get for the pelicans. He knows how to take care of his bigs and lead his guards. They need someone that can come in and shift the culture, really lead. That's him.

Ultimately they should have just kept jrue but it's too late for that now. If they're going to make the rushed move then Lowry is a good bet.
Jrue said he was ready to contend and his timetable didn't match theirs.

Not mad at him especially after that other nigga jumped ship

Lowry makes no sense for the Pelicans

Tell New Orleans to stop teetering line between trying to become a solid playoff team and youth development

BI and Zion are all stars and they are trying to add Lowry and already added jonas but also have Hayes, Kira, NAW and added a rookie head coach and previously said they wanted to start Kira
The Griffin "I want to start Kira and NAW" leak was simply for Lonzo Ball contract negotiations. Nothing more bro.

I wish we would have won the lottery and grabbed SGA and the 6 pick, but Any-O-way the position we are in right now I would welcome a sign and trade (seen this posted on Twitter) where Zo goes to the Bulls, Lowry goes to the Pels, and Bulls assets and Pels assets go to Toronto.

That way the Pelicans can use the TPE on a player like TJ Warren and use the rest of cap space on a shooter like Burks.

Lowry/Kira
Naw/ Didi/Duarte
Ingram/ Warren
Zion/ Naji/Burks
Val/Hayes

There is no way you can look at that as a negative, if you do, is because you secretly want the Pelicans to fail for entertainment because thats a pretty good team fam. Also we would still have a decent amount of tradable assets, expiring big that would be a good trade asset as well if need to be.

Of course I think Lowry would help make the Pelicans a better team but to what extent that it justifies bringing him in....35 year old Kyle Lowry will probably get you the 7th or 8th seed and that's not worth it imo

New Orleans lack of overall direction is the biggest problem but hopefully that gets cleared up a little this offseason
What direction would you go with if you had cap space and was GM of the Pelicans?

I just don't get the running it back philosophy with Lonzo and Hart. I'm not buying them to make us a surefire playoff team. If that's the game, then do what you got to do without tarnishing future assets too much which they didn't do yet. I think if we bring back Zo and Hart with Val is a 7 seed at best and I would prefer to try to be a 6 seed at least.

Ooooh im slow that's what it is, this nigga wants Lowry on the Heat 😂

I’m not prioritizing Lowry over Lonzo as a RFA if I’m New Orleans

Get off of that man

Pistons made qualifying offers to Diallo and Frank Jackson.
I think somebody may throw more money at Diallo, Jackson was balling out, hope it wasn’t a mirage.

also from the wizards prospective I think they are really doing themself a disservice if they didn’t trade Beal to the warriors for the wiseman and two pick offer

wizards can draft at 7, 14, and 15 in this draft and add wiseman while already having rui and Deni on the squad

subsequently trade Russ when you can and have a very solid young group of young players

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back