Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why the pistons going out of their way to play this out publicly? If I'm cade I'm like fuck detroit.

Pick him or don't but I wouldn't play with his confidence coming in. It's hustling backwards and you opening the door for him to have eyes on other cities off the rip.

Poverty franchise shit.

We gon win more games. And Zion and if BI on the team they both will get better.

Do you not know how this work. Plus he’s locked up here for a couple more years

I kno, I kno. Jonas is a upgrade over Adams. Plus ya got rid of Bledsoe's contract.

But does adding him really move the needle in the west? Really it all depends on what yall do at PG

I kno, I kno. Jonas is a upgrade over Adams. Plus ya got rid of Bledsoe's contract.

But does adding him really move the needle in the west? Really it all depends on what yall do at PG

It’s all about progress. Zion and BI can’t develop more. We gotta do the Bucks way and build through players we draft or trade for because we are not the Lakers where folks wanna come play.

Would love to have Zo back

Why the pistons going out of their way to play this out publicly? If I'm cade I'm like fuck detroit.

Pick him or don't but I wouldn't play with his confidence coming in. It's hustling backwards and you opening the door for him to have eyes on other cities off the rip.

Poverty franchise shit.

Nah G. Keeps the trade coals hot. We legitimately have people puzzled on who we want, so it makes teams have To put out a real offer to get the pick.

Cade ain’t fragile like that, if he is, we need to go with Green.

Heard Okc offered the 6 and SGA. Shit only getting hotter from there

Nah G. Keeps the trade coals hot. We legitimately have people puzzled on who we want, so it makes teams have To put out a real offer to get the pick.

Cade ain’t fragile like that, if he is, we need to go with Green.

You have the Number 1 pick. It doesn't matter what anyone perceives you to want publicly. You about to draft your franchise cornerstone. I wouldn't play like that. Even if your higher on green or mobley you don't lean into that. Not even a little bit. Its just bad people management and you're dealing with the egos of kids you trying to turn to men at the end of the day. No reason to risk souring the relationship this early imo. We shouldn't know what detroit is thinking.

How you got the number 1 pick and not maintaining leverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back