Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word. You like the trade?

I'm looking at it from 2 povs

1. Griffin realized the shit wasn't working and instead on trying to give it another year, he smartly tried to right size the situation. Having the Lakers pick be top 10 protected was good imo just in the event the Lakers for some unfortunate reason end up in the lottery then the pick becomes even more valuable in 22

2. Everything I read leading into FA last year, jonas was actually a high priority for them but he signed with Memphis which made Nola pursue Adams. I really liked him in the play in/playoff games this past year and think he still has value

Bonus: if doing this allows then to acquire two FA without mortgaging any more future assets, I like it for that reason as well

I'm looking at it from 2 povs

1. Griffin realized the shit wasn't working and instead on trying to give it another year, he smartly tried to right size the situation. Having the Lakers pick be top 10 protected was good imo just in the event the Lakers for some unfortunate reason end up in the lottery then the pick becomes even more valuable in 22

2. Everything I read leading into FA last year, jonas was actually a high priority for them but he signed with Memphis which made Nola pursue Adams. I really liked him in the play in/playoff games this past year and think he still has value

Bonus: if doing this allows then to acquire two FA without mortgaging any more future assets, I like it for that reason as well
Wanna bring Lonzo back now that you will have the money to pay him the big baller bucks?

Wanna bring Lonzo back now that you will have the money to pay him the big baller bucks?
I'm intrigued but at the same time, if he just gonna continuing not driving the ball and but settling for 3s, then I would be just a bit perturbed.

I just want him to take that next step. I would be ok if he just went to the lane half the amount of times LaMelo does.

I think that would really unlock him cause now he can be a threat in the lane to score/pass/get fouled in addition to his good 3pt shooting.

I'm intrigued but at the same time, if he just gonna continuing not driving the ball and but settling for 3s, then I would be just a bit perturbed.

I just want him to take that next step. I would be ok if he just went to the lane half the amount of times LaMelo does.

I think that would really unlock him cause now he can be a threat in the lane to score/pass/get fouled in addition to his good 3pt shooting.

Your assessment of him is not fair

Yeah I feel you. Doesn’t put enough pressure on the rim for your liking

probably pulls back on fast breaks and waits for niggas to get set up if he can’t get the outlet pass

I get why that’s a point of contention for you

Yall think Charlotte busts a move on lonzo?

I wanna see it. Can't lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back