2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 year 90 mil is not what I was expecting

i figured 2 years 50 mil

that’s too much for too long

Gotta do it though.

Yall window is what it is.

Is it an overpay? For sure. Will it make yall better? It will for next season and maybe next.

Not saying that should be yall first move, but if nothing else happens, gotta do it.

Reactions: King Freeman
BI on the Heat is still a first round exit

Blow that shit up. Disney World aint coming through that door. LBJ aint coming through that door

Gotta do it though.

Is it an overpay? For sure. Will it make yall better? It will for next season and maybe next.

Not saying that should be yall first move, but if nothing else happens, gotta do it.
Would you do it if Sexton/love was available ?

Harrison Barnes?
Brandon Ingram? (Potentially?)

Gotta do it though.

THEY HAVE NO WINDOW.

Unless they getting Harden, KD or Curry them boys aint doing shit lol

Reactions: King Freeman
Would you do it if Sexton/love was available ?

Harrison Barnes?
Brandon Ingram? (Potentially?)

Not for 30.

If I get BI, the plans change. I stop focusing on the current window, and start focusing on building around and developing BI and Bam.

If I get Harrison Barnes, it means im all in and get Lowry for hopefully less than 30.

Idk if I want Sexton and Love.

THEY HAVE NO WINDOW.

Unless they getting Harden, KD or Curry them boys aint doing shit lol

They def not contenders. The right move puts them in the next tier and then MAYBE thet get lucky and sneak in.

Not for 30.

If I get BI, the plans change. I stop focusing on the current window, and start focusing on building around and developing BI and Bam.

If I get Harrison Barnes, it means im all in and get Lowry for hopefully less than 30.

Idk if I want Sexton and Love.
Hmm…I don’t even think Miami should waste their time with Beal or dame

I like Lowry for Miami but not for that much and paying him when he’s like 38

I think BI is the best case scenario

thing is Jimmy is gonna get that extension

Idk but I guess we’ll see very soon FA on Aug 3

Reactions: AZTG
Bojan? I can’t see Utah getting rid of ingles since he and Mitchell love each other

Jazz gave Favors and Clarkson those dumb ass contracts last summer which was great

Ingles was trash in the playoffs last year and is a lot easier to move than Bojan but hopefully they try to bring everyone back just to lost in the first or second around again while still paying a huge tax bill

Like if injuries and other factors don't happen during a season lol. How many people had Bucks-Suns penciled in as their Finals before the season began?
Bro I didn’t even bother

I ignored it lol

he comes from the school of “it’s not enough to beat the nets so why try”

I don’t subscribe to that and I’m not giving him the attention lol

Jazz gave Favors and Clarkson those dumb ass contracts last summer which was great

Ingles was trash in the playoffs last year and is a lot easier to move than Bojan but hopefully they try to bring everyone back just to lost in the first or second around again while still paying a huge tax bill
Gotta be favors then

Reactions: southsil4lil
Like if injuries and other factors don't happen during a season lol. How many people had Bucks-Suns penciled in as their Finals before the season began?

Bucks was a top tier team for a few years now and had a 2X MVP on their team. Some folks had them as a top 3 seed in the East and depending on who they draw they would have been back in the ECF against the Nets.

They didnt come out of no where

Bucks were a KD foot on the line away from nah I’m not doing this

Bro I didn’t even bother

I ignored it lol

he comes from the school of “it’s not enough to beat the nets so why try”

I don’t subscribe to that and I’m not giving him the attention lol

Its not enough to beat or even compete with the Nets, Bucks and Philly.

Start over. Your love for Butler is clouding your judgment

Gotta be favors then

I agree, from a basketball stand point favors would make the most sense and is the easiest to replace....but idk how many teams are interested are paying Favors 10 mil over the next two seasons

Ingles is an expiring contract and a lot of teams could use him

Utah should try to do something like Ingles and a first for Lu Dort and then OKC could trade him to a good team for another asset

Hopefully they dont though

I agree, from a basketball stand point favors would make the most sense and is the easiest to replace....but idk how many teams are interested are paying Favors 10 mil over the next two seasons

Ingles is an expiring contract and a lot of teams could use him

Utah should try to do something like Ingles and a first for Lu Dort and then OKC could trade him to a good team for another asset

Hopefully they dont though
Trade favors to the Pelicans lol

I do like a lu dort deal it would save a lot of money

• Haha
Reactions: southsil4lil
Status
Not open for further replies.