Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
curious, but why?
2 main reasons. Dont feel like u guys appreciate them that much (maybe Ingram gets love) and would rather see them flourish elsewhere. Secondly, the narrative that u guys won that trade was very annoying and the "dumb dumb" Pelinka got ripped off was ridiculous (maybe not specifically from u).

Bonus reason, u are a proud Laker hater and I WANT TO SEE U CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

200.gif

You get a star!
You get a star!
You get a star!

I seen a graph a few days ago that Mid playoff run as a second option was more impressive than Bubble Butler run.

He literally averaged more everything than Butler and hit bigger shots.

it didn’t feel like it though

2 main reasons. Dont feel like u guys appreciate them that much (maybe Ingram gets love) and would rather see them flourish elsewhere. Secondly, the narrative that u guys won that trade was very annoying and the "dumb dumb" Pelinka got ripped off was ridiculous (maybe not specifically from u).

Bonus reason, u are a proud Laker hater and I WANT TO SEE U CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who is you that you reference in not appreciating BI, Hart or Lonzo?

or are you taking "pelicanfan9192" tweets on twitter as a gauge for pelicans fans?

Remember, my hatred for the Lakers goes back WAAAAAAAAAAAY before New Orleans had a team (for the second time). I didnt just start disliking the Lakers. I never called Pelinka dumb or whatever. I thought then and still think both teams "won" the trade. They both got what they wanted out of the deal at the time, but if the lakers actually winning the chip means that you (or lakers fans) can feel vindicated cause the trade actually got them a title, then ok I guess?

AD is still a fuck nigga supreme.

Hart is one of my favorite players on the team, but if he wants to leave, ok. I've enjoyed watching BI take that next step the past two seasons being that I never watched him play as a Laker. My ONLY issue with BI was how he would sometimes stop being aggressive and would go quarters where he wouldnt shoot/score after having like 10+ the previous quarter.

Lonzo is the only player i've been super critical of b/c i feel like for a PG, he should be more of an initiator in the half court instead of primarily on fast breaks. He should avg way more attempts at the rim and more FTs as well. I dont think i've ever said he should be gone, but he and his stans should understand who he is as a player at this stage in his career. He cant be as ball dominate as he has and only avg like 2 FT a game but shooting 8+ 3's.

If/when Zion leaves, I'll probably take a season or two off frfr. I'll do that before I "cry" about anything with this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back