Marcus Garrett/G - Kansas
Chris Smith/G - UCLA
Matt Hurt/F - Duke
Drew Timme/F - Gonzaga
Yves Pons/G/F - Tennessee

@toheeb27
@A.F.R.I.C.A
@#1hiphopjunki3

you see the new avi. The Tank has returned. I think this draft legitimately has 7 or 8 guys I would have taken number 1 this year. Would love to win the lottery this year but I would be more then satisfied in the 7-9 range which is where I think we fall pre lottery night. With the new format that puts us in a solid spot.

Cade is is the best player in the draft..

Garuba My favorite international prospect.

My two favorites just happen to be the BBN boys tho. Prayers up for either T Clark or BJ falling to us.

My Sleepers G James Booknight from UConn G Josh Christopher Arizona F Isaiah Todd G League.

Upperclassmen I’m most looking forward to watching G Quade Green Washington G Nahzaih Carter(Jay Z nephew if I’m not mistaken) C Luka Garza C Oscar Thsiebe

you see the new avi. The Tank has returned. I think this draft legitimately has 7 or 8 guys I would have taken number 1 this year. Would love to win the lottery this year but I would be more then satisfied in the 7-9 range which is where I think we fall pre lottery night. With the new format that puts us in a solid spot.

Cade is is the best player in the draft..

Garuba My favorite international prospect.

My two favorites just happen to be the BBN boys tho. Prayers up for either T Clark or BJ falling to us.

My Sleepers G James Booknight from UConn G Josh Christopher Arizona F Isaiah Todd G League.

Upperclassmen I’m most looking forward to watching G Quade Green Washington G Nahzaih Carter(Jay Z nephew if I’m not mistaken) C Luka Garza C Oscar Thsiebe
If u have some time, the latest Game Theory podcast with Sam Vecenie does a good job previewing the incoming Freshman and potential one and dones.

@southsil4lil do u think Shaka makes it through the season?

He should be on the hot seat but he still has 3 years left on his deal plus we in a pandemic so he might get that excuse too even though this is going to be the most experienced team he's had so far

We have a pretty good backcourt rotation with Matt Coleman, Courtney Ramey and Andrew Jones

Jericho Sims back after getting hurt last year, athletically hes one of the best centers in college...saw some pictures the other day and he bulked up a lot

Expecting a really good year from Kai Jones

Cant wait to see with this freshman Greg Brown looks like, saw some stuff where we might be playing him at the 3 and the 4 which is interesting

Really it's going to come down though to who is going to step up out of the guys like Kamaka Hepa, Will Baker, George Liddell ect

Texas should be the second best team in the Big 12 besides Baylor but they have a difficult schedule too.....I'm 100% ready for the disappointment

With all this covid shit n uncertainty n whole buncha gms bout to get cancelled all season. I kno Luka loves Iowa, but he shoulda went in the draft. Woulda went top 10 fo sho

Just saw Max Mucllung plays for Texas Tech now?? Didn’t even know he transferred. Apparently That Shannon kid is a lotto talent. Tech been a problem for a few years now. They came a long way since the Andre Emmit days

Last edited:
Surprised USC is not ranked. For a highly rated recruit, seems like Evan Mobley is getting slept on. Kid looks legit.

OMG, some of the passes here are NOICE!!!!! Jalen Suggs is definitely the player i have been impressed with the most so far.

Back