Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The few times I seen him last year he was balling out.

Looking at his numbers he was really solid across the board.

Screenshot_20210810-164802_Chrome.jpg

Market makes it easier for detroit to sit on their hands and wait it out. Most likely he takes the qualifying offer and goes unrestricted next year.

1. Fuck NBATV. The absolute worst of the sports channels (worst than NFL network, MLB and NHL network by far)

2. They are always late with breaking news. Like 30 minutes late

3. Too many reruns of the same damn shoes even during the season (do we really need to see dunk contest from the 90s and 2000s every single weekend it seems?)

4. They are cheap. They finally produced their own games instead of slapping their graphics on regional games. Awful

I may need more time for more issues lol

I’m with @TheBoyRo
I’ve been another person that has complained about how shitty NBATV is and I’ve also given ways along with others on here how to make it better.

they are so damn cheap it isn’t even funny. I even have cheap ways to make the channel better which makes me even angrier. Shit, some of the NBA radio guys even bash the channel. Lmao

Nah he walked it back and apologized. I welcome him as a back up combo but he should be worried about malachi flynn eating those minutes. Fvv and trent not losing minutes to him either. He's injury insurance.

And for the record he's never in his career been on a team that's had a better record than the Raptors (besides this past season where we tanked after the whole team got covid) so that's funny to me.

He can play his position and expedite his trade to dallas or he can sit at home like al horford. Not tripping.

I apologize for correcting you, but Goran Dragic was apart of that 2009-2010 Phoenix Suns team that lost in the Conference Finals to the Lakers. Their record was 54-28 that season.

NBA star Stephen Curry will be the subject of a new documentary from A24and producer Ryan Coogler

Titled “Underrated,” the film will chronicle Curry’s historic rise to prominence during March Madness when he played for Davidson. The all-star athlete, considered one of the greatest shooters in NBA history, currently plays for the Golden State Warriors and has won three national championships with the team. He ascended to prominence in college, playing for the Davidson Wildcats and setting the single-season NCAA record for three-pointers made. He was drafted for the NBA in 2009.

– via Rebecca Rubin @ Variety.com

11 years ago... in his 2nd season... thanks man.
I once again apologize brother Freeman, but you said
And for the record he's never in his career been on a team that's had a better record than the Raptors (besides this past season where we tanked after the whole team got covid)
His second season would technically be included with "in his career." Even if it was 11 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back