Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They railroaded him in the pressers (doc and somebody else) after they lost or while they were losing and then the front office has actively been trying to trade him

why would he be cordial at that point?
Aight but all that bad energy and trade talk is a direct result of his shooting woes..

Dennis Schroeder would have got the bag still if he was humble. You can't be known for being inconsistent, arrogant, think you better than you, make a bold demand what you expect to make in FA and then stink it up in the playoffs

Doris Burke

10260338604_6f57824ebc_o.gif

Ay Gene or someone explain to me what reason Simmons has to be mad at the 6ers... what's his gripe? I don't see it

He spent months early in the season dealing with the harden rumors, then dealing with the fact they wanted to bring in another lead guard, then they let him hang out to dry publicly. And you know Embiid probably doesn't fuck with him.

Terrible player management.

And he's comes off as a brat so theres the disconnect.

Sengun doing some impressive shit defensively....blocking shots, defending in space, trapping and forcing steals on the perimeter

Dude knows how to play..

Yeah he has some athletic limits but it isn't as bad as many made it out to be. I think he will never be a great defender but I also never thought he would be awful in the NBA. Especially if it's a smart coaching staff and front office he is playing for.

Offensively the dude is good. He has post moves, moves well without the ball, and has solid shooting touch. Dude reminds me of a more athletic Luis Scola. As we all know Luis was a pretty good NBA player.

I'm really rooting for Josh Primo to do great things but I knew at the very least, barring injuries Sengun was gonna be a solid NBA player. Of course this is just Summer League and it doesn't mean a whole lot but I honestly think he will only play better with better teammates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back