Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You brought up the Raptors record that wasn’t even last year though that’s unfair man lol

That's like considering Memphis when you talk about Lowry. You don't.

But its whatever. The general point I was making stands. He hasn't played on teams as good as the Raptors while spending the majority of his career as the lead guard for those teams. He's in no position to turn his nose up at anything.

He agrees and humbled himself so arguing with yall about it is pointless.

That's like considering Memphis when you talk about Lowry. You don't.

But its whatever. The general point I was making stands. He hasn't played on teams as good as the Raptors while spending the majority of his career as the lead guard for those teams. He's in no position to turn his nose up at anything.

He agrees and humbled himself so arguing with yall about it is pointless.
I knew what you meant ftr 😆😆

@Gene Parmesan , a different group chat today

"Trey Murphy might be in the running for ROTY" 🤦🏾‍♂️

You gonna start appreciating what I bring to these discussions b. You could easily be talking to cats like that all day.

I had to break it down why it's not possible and was still getting resistance. Let me say not possible cause technically anything is possible but highly unlikely.

@Gene Parmesan , a different group chat today

"Trey Murphy might be in the running for ROTY" 🤦🏾‍♂️

You gonna start appreciating what I bring to these discussions b. You could easily be talking to cats like that all day.

I had to break it down why it's not possible and was still getting resistance. Let me say not possible cause technically anything is possible but highly unlikely.
You shoulda responded with “remember how Anthony Randolph dominated in summer league?”

The responses woulda been Fun

Ay Gene or someone explain to me what reason Simmons has to be mad at the 6ers... what's his gripe? I don't see it

I wanna root for him but I kinda hate the bucks

might be because of the sweep idk

also I think the Grizzlies got rid of Allen because they are really high on bane

And Melton

Its interesting though because Taylor Jenkins was more Allen and the front office was more Bane/Melton....plus Allen is almost up for extension which wouldnt make sense for Memphis

Ay Gene or someone explain to me what reason Simmons has to be mad at the 6ers... what's his gripe? I don't see it

maybe he is upset because they kinda bashed him in public.

from Embiid throwing shots at him for passing while under the rim to Doc Rivers publicly saying that he didn’t know if Simmons was good enough as the starting point guard of a championship caliber team.

I’m not saying either guy didn’t have a reason to feel what they feel (Simmons has to get better shooting or not being afraid to shoot free throws at the least) or say what they said but it isn’t professional or congenial to say it to the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back