Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NBAtv

Gtv lol

I was gonna mention every team getting a G league team but I couldn’t remember if they got there or no by now
Speaking of NBAtv that channel needs to be more than it is and constant up to date basketball news.

Share with the rest of the class @TheBoyRo :ohyea:

1. Fuck NBATV. The absolute worst of the sports channels (worst than NFL network, MLB and NHL network by far)

2. They are always late with breaking news. Like 30 minutes late

3. Too many reruns of the same damn shows even during the season (do we really need to see dunk contest from the 90s and 2000s every single weekend it seems?)

4. They are cheap. They finally produced their own games instead of slapping their graphics on regional games. Awful

I may need more time for more issues lol

Last edited:
Damn
@ king freeman no fly zone for this cac lol

Nah he walked it back and apologized. I welcome him as a back up combo but he should be worried about malachi flynn eating those minutes. Fvv and trent not losing minutes to him either. He's injury insurance.

And for the record he's never in his career been on a team that's had a better record than the Raptors (besides this past season where we tanked after the whole team got covid) so that's funny to me.

He can play his position and expedite his trade to dallas or he can sit at home like al horford. Not tripping.

Last edited by a moderator:
U think anyone gives him 10 mil per overseas... I hope he gets the MLE from the Celtics the. Balls the fuck out in to a new long term contract

I think he could do that for a yr wherever. Priority should be starting/minutes and being given the keys to get his shit off.

If I'm Schroeder wherever I end up I running it tf up. Me vs everybody this year.

The game moves forward once you leave u may never be given another chance in the L

Look at Nick palathes sp?

Ehh. Schroeder established enough that he wouldn't be forgotten imo.

Biggest obstacle is no matter how well he performs this year that number isn't coming back his way. Everyone is gonna continue to lowball him cause they can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back