Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

George and Melo gotta throw hands, George always coming at Carmelo

This sad cause crackas like Bill Simmons put so much emphasis on rings that Melo feels like he's not done enough to be considered an all time great without a ring.

Or maybe he just really wants a ring fam. Cause dude did win at every other level. So maybe he wants a ring to be able to say he got that too.

Giving too much credit to white people and discrediting melo
I'm saying white people but it's really anyone who brings up rings as a metric to judge an individual player in a team sport.

Melo isn't the sole reason he hasn't won a title up to this point in his career

He's a great player and doesn't need to team hop to get a ring imo. I might be the only one who feels this way and I'm ok with that

I'm saying white people but it's really anyone who brings up rings as a metric to judge an individual player in a team sport.

He's a great player and doesn't need to team hop to get a ring imo. I might be the only one who feels this way and I'm ok with that
But he do need to team hop at this point in his career to win a championship.

Word word.

But he might legit want the ring to complete the trifecta.

Might have nothing to do with what he thinks anyone thinks of him

Zach Lavine wants a max deal he has to get to the postseason. The front office did their job now Lavine has to deliver a playoff berth. Dude has no excuses.

As crazy as its sounds Kuzma is probably the best defender on the perimeter out of that group

Guess it doesn't really matter though if you're basically punting on defense...might as well just go with the best lineup and double down on offense

Last thing we need to do is punt on defense.

Kuzma just the nigga I don't like on my team for whatever reason. Everybody got one.

I really want to see how Bryant comes back.

Wonder if they're thinking about trading Avi since we have KCP, Kuzma and just drafted Krispert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back