Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The contract/age/ and worst defensively (idk this for sure but I feel like it’s true) of Deni/Kuz/Rui Which makes him the one I would least likely want mins out of

I agree defensively he leaves a lot to be desired. Lol. He gives good effort but his lateral quickness and small for his height wing span doesn’t help him.

his contact isn’t too bad, considering how much shooters of his ilk are getting paid nowadays and he will be turning 30 in November which isn’t that old.

now you might have a good point about him taking spots from younger teammates but if they can’t beat him out that says a lot about their ability. He is no doubt the best 3 point shooter on that team and every team needs shooters. Especially guys who can shoot it in a myriad (which a lot cannot) of different ways efficiently.

I hear you though. Like @Mafuzzychef stated Davis is a taller Duncan Robinson. Lmao.

You niggas talking about my squad and didn't @ me. Fuck is wrong with yall?!!

Kuzma can get the fuck. I don't like that nigga he's too fucking weird to me.

Avi is being made to play off the ball when that isn't what best suits his game.

Rui can stay at the 4 which is good for him.

Got more comments but I'm getting off work.

you left out Kuminga and Wiggins. What about those guys?

Some nigga who played for the Pelicans today was just jacking up shots. I think he hit one.

I was like who is this nigga taking away shots from Kira, Didi, Trey, naji, herb, etc...

Come to find out, they signed him to a 2 way deal and he actually at least statistically checks a lot of boxes offensively for what they wanna do but got damn he stunk it up today.

Not gonna put too much stock into it but he was pissing me off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back