Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

On Fat Boy Windhorsts podcast they were talking about the Rockets trying to get value for Gordon and not just dumping him and that he wants to play for a contender

I would love to send him to Phoenix since he's always wanted to go there

Mitch got benched for like 2 games and came out beasting.

Dropped some weight, and started playing like the player we thought he could be.

Ontop of that, Randle been defending again and so has RJ.

Its mostly due to Mitch, but the other half is players showing effort suddenly
Ain’t rose been out as well?

was taj gibson playing this much 10 games ago?

On Fat Boy Windhorsts podcast they were talking about the Rockets trying to get value for Gordon and not just dumping him and that he wants to play for a contender

I would love to send him to Phoenix since he's always wanted to go there
Yeah Gordon needs to get outta there

i wanna see him on diff team to see if he can play like he did on the clippers again

I feel like depending on the team he could start

like the nuggets

although being 6th man ain’t bad

Ain’t rose been out as well?

was taj gibson playing this much 10 games ago?

Taj is supposed to be 2nd big off the bench. He been the first big off the bench since Noel been injured.

Taj good though. All bs aside, he can give a really effective 10-15 mins a game.

Rose being out helps too, but defense was ass after rose went out too. This good defense shit only started 2-3 weeks ago.

Offense still complete garbage though and worse than last year.

Either way we bout to go on a run and get that 5th/6th seed

Man if we could switch Fournier for Gordon, shit would be fire.

A better scorer and defender? Need that. .

Impossible without a pick so it wont happen. Just dreaming

Yeah Gordon needs to get outta there

i wanna see him on diff team to see if he can play like he did on the clippers again

I feel like depending on the team he could start

like the nuggets

although being 6th man ain’t bad

Well he played on the Clippers over a decade ago so that would be asking a lot....but if he can provide the same production that he has in Houston would help a lot of teams

Lakers
Suns
Nuggets
Philly
Dallas
Ect

Plenty of teams could use him

Dude has one more guaranteed year left at at $20 Mil which is scaring teams off but imo hes only overpaid by about 5 mil....dude is easily a $15 mil a year player especially compared to other shooting guards that he's better than like Tim Hardaway Jr and Buddy Hield

Well he played on the Clippers over a decade ago so that would be asking a lot....but if he can provide the same production that he has in Houston would help a lot of teams

Lakers
Suns
Nuggets
Philly
Dallas
Ect

Plenty of teams could use him

Dude has one more guaranteed year left at at $20 Mil which is scaring teams off but imo hes only overpaid by about 5 mil....dude is easily a $15 mil a year player especially compared to other shooting guards that he's better than like Tim Hardaway Jr and Buddy Hield

And Fournier

Like Fournier dropped 40 yesterday and hes why we won the game.

But down the stretch, they were forcing Tatum on Fournier switches every possesion and it was leading to open shots. Either Tatum was blowing right passed him or we were doubling Tatum and leaving Smart and Shroeder.

Luckily the Celtics couldnt hit shots down the stretch

People keep talking about the Cavs need to make a trade but Im not trading away future assets right now if Im them....way too early to do that

I know its exciting to finally be good and have a young prospect like Mobley but cant rush it

Pelicans learned the hard way about doing that with AD

Like Fournier dropped 40 yesterday and hes why we won the game.

But down the stretch, they were forcing Tatum on Fournier switches every possesion and it was leading to open shots. Either Tatum was blowing right passed him or we were doubling Tatum and leaving Smart and Shroeder.

Luckily the Celtics couldnt hit shots down the stretch
Can you see Fournier doing half of this production in the playoffs consistently?

Hell no.

Fournier having the worst season of his career.

He just for whatever reason has huge nights against the Celtics.

Get the dude the fuck off my team after this next game against Boston.
Well alright

Back