Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Not gonna lie, i was at practice and recorded the game. After hearing we blew a 25 point lead, gave up 10 three pointers to Evan Fournier and a bank shot game winner to RJ Barrett ima just delete that game outta my library. 16 got damn losses under 5 points or less and feels like our 10th game blowing a double digit lead. Stevens is a fuckin lunatic if he keeps these mawfuckas together another week. Fuck these weak ass niggaz dawg

Not gonna lie, i was at practice and recorded the game. After hearing we blew a 25 point lead, gave up 10 three pointers to Evan Fournier and a bank shot game winner to RJ Barrett ima just delete that game outta my library. 16 got damn losses under 5 points or less and feels like our 10th game blowing a double digit lead. Stevens is a fuckin lunatic if he keeps these mawfuckas together another week. Fuck these weak ass niggaz dawg

what were you practicing?

All bullshit aside and not even shitting on the Celtics, but has there been a game where Ime hasnt shit on his players?

Even for me, who is dont judge a coach harsh in his first year guy, shit is starting to look bad
We keep losing shits gonna go downhill. It already looks like the players tune him out and his in game adjustments and rotations are cheek a leeks

Back