Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

All bullshit aside and not even shitting on the Celtics, but has there been a game where Ime hasnt shit on his players?

Even for me, who is dont judge a coach harsh in his first year guy, shit is starting to look bad
For me, it's the passive aggressive shit. Call them niggas out by name or stfu. Better yet do it behind closed doors. They don't do what you day then act accordingly. Just listening to his pressers makes it seem like they all hate each other.

For me, it's the passive aggressive shit. Call them niggas out by name or stfu. Better yet do it behind closed doors. They don't do what you day then act accordingly. Just listening to his pressers makes it seem like they all hate each other.
That's the big issue

To me its just bad coaching.

In any human interaction, there comed a point when your message stops getting through.

In sports, you go to the media when your message directly dont get through.

But Ime been speaking to his players through the media since game 1. Lmaoooo. Players dont give a fuck no more. Shit be having no impact

Back