Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Good win for the squad tonight.
I didn't see it but watched the highlights

BI with 32 on 60% shooting is pretty good if you ask me.

2-3 over that tough stretch to begin the new year.

Gotta string some more W's in a row but the solid play is still there

Phoenix declined the 3rd year option
🤔

You know I was inclined to co-sign toheeb since at the time the suns had Saric, cam Johnson, crowder, Kaminsky, etc and went to the finals

But at the same time now that I think about it, you took him 10th, and he’s only 21 you probably should’ve picked up the option.

but I mean it’s not like it’s a foregone conclusion he’ll be lost in FA

You can maybe do a wink wink

He has played pretty damn well though. I thought he was gonna be a lost cause like I thought bridges was gonna be before last season

🤔

You know I was inclined to co-sign toheeb since at the time the suns had Saric, cam Johnson, crowder, Kaminsky, etc and went to the finals

But at the same time now that I think about it, you took him 10th, and he’s only 21 you probably should’ve picked up the option.

He has played pretty damn well though. I thought he was gonna be a lost cause like I thought bridges was gonna be before last season
IIRC, didn't he have some nagging injury issues early on? And I think the speed of the game transitioning to the pros was also setting him back.

The suns didn’t waste time not picking up the option which is crazy though lol

okpala still hasn’t had anything happen yet contract wise because Miami waiting to very last moment to see if they can get anything out of him

🤔

Yeah its a lot of layers to it because Phoenix botched that pick to begin with and now they may actually lose him for nothing or will have to overpay.....but like @toheeb27 said he literally hadn't done anything or shown any flashes to warrant him being a priority up until this recent two week stretch

200.gif

Back