Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

They both trash to me.

I havent consumed any NBA media this year and ive enjoyed the season a ton more

I find myself in the same boat. Really haven’t watched much pregame shows. Did watch some inside the nba last night since TNT hadn’t done a game in like 3 weeks and I turned it off immediately when they talked about Charles when he had hair

I find myself in the same boat. Really haven’t watched much pregame shows. Did watch some inside the nba last night since TNT hadn’t done a game in like 3 weeks and I turned it off immediately when they talked about Charles when he had hair
The inside show fell off?

All that matters is Malika>>>>Rachel in the looks department. All those league shows the same, neither is better than the other

I give zero fucks about how a girl looks when she’s delivering news. Rachel has been doing it much longer than Malika, though Malika looks better. I just think Rachel is the better host

🤷🏾‍♂️

Yea after the sex appeal of Malika wears off its pretty meh after that. She kinda gives sage steele vibes but i could be wrong.

Idk how a pass first playmaking pg even helps them.

Like I get in theory.

The reality though? Tatum needs the ball in his hand, and Brown needs the ball in his hand.

So you bring in a playmaking pg and take the ball off both their hands and have them play off ball and plan for the PG to find them?

Itll work but I doubt Tatum and Brown will buy in long term.

I feel you, you're probably right honestly....I just think they havent had a guard with a pass first mentality and they should give that a try to balance out their offense

Not saying he's a perfect fit because hes not great in the halfcourt but someone like Lonzo would probably work better than any of those previous point guards I named....hell they should be in transition more and attacking the basket

When he come back that enforcer role is done, can't be the tough guy after being put on the shelf by a euro player

Portland comparison only stems from two players there with the same skillsets and neither are versatile and the team would benefit if one was moved to make the team as a whole a bit more well rounded because there’s no other assets that can do that. Also the fact that it’s been years with no real growth as far as getting to the next level as a team to the point of stagnation. Sure there’s outlier years where you do really good but that’s usually a byproduct of everything going right.

that’s where the comparison stops

But what do we know we’re just a HOF player and a forum GOAT saying it so I guess it doesn’t mean much
I'd rather just get legitimate shooters on the team man. Big men with size grant's undersized ass been slipping recently

Back