Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Fam you not wrong, but also Tatum and Brown clearly dont play off each other. Not saying they dont like each other, just saying they just be taking turns.

When one has the ball, the other just stays away to the side.

I didnt see either one setting up the other at all last night
They're below average playmakers with jaylen having terrible court vision. We need a pass first point guard to push the pace, set players up and drive to the basket instead of floating at the 3 point line

I feel you, you're probably right honestly....I just think they havent had a guard with a pass first mentality and they should give that a try to balance out their offense

Not saying he's a perfect fit because hes not great in the halfcourt but someone like Lonzo would probably work better than any of those previous point guards I named....hell they should be in transition more and attacking the basket
Man the floating at the 3 point line is so annoying. Slow pace no identity no diversity on offense there needs to be changes

Screen Shot 2022-01-07 at 7.10.05 PM.png

He's right.

Who da fook is Joshua Primo or Keita Bates-Diop?

It honestly might be time for Pop to call it career; it just seems the game has passed him by. Let Duncan take the reigns from next season or 23-24.

Last edited:
With no Luka and KP, thought the Rockets might have a chance tonight. Thankfully Basura Green decided to go on strike tonight. Stay on their necks Mavs...

Trap game. We getting our boots smoked. We'll see if they make the adjustments in the 2nd half. Milwaukee gave us 72 in the 1st half with no Giannis on Wednesday we held them to 30 in the 2nd half.

We'll see if utah can sustain it.

Fred van vleet with a 17-3 run by himself to tie it up at 87.

Trap game. We getting our boots smoked. We'll see if they make the adjustments in the 2nd half. Milwaukee gave us 72 in the 1st half with no Giannis on Wednesday we held them to 30 in the 2nd half.

We'll see if utah can sustain it.
U called it. Nice comeback so far by the Raptors. Just need Trent to start knocking down some shots to hold on to the lead.

Back