Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

FIhVhc_X0AQ6Qag

I honestly can't remember much of that game. It's kinda erased from my memory. I do remember the fuckery tho. MCW died for this nigga. 😡
I'm sick man, most of Pelicans Twitter want us to trade for this dude. I'm like one of the few that's terrified of getting him. Can't wait for him to be sent to purgatory hell in Sacramento so they can stop talking about him.

I'm sick man, most of Pelicans Twitter want us to trade for this dude. I'm like one of the few that's terrified of getting him. Can't wait for him to be sent to purgatory hell in Sacramento so they can stop talking about him.
You the homie. I fucks with you if nobody else will. But Nawlins is in the same purgatory as Sacramento. The only difference is yall pong pong game is stronger. Respectfully.

I think the Celtics have enough talent it's just the way they play is what's killing them.

Udoka should've instituted an offense that isnt so damn iso heavy and stresses player and ball movement. I know he doesn't run the triangle but I think it would work wonders with the talent Boston has on their team and both Brown and Tatum (if the offense is ran correctly) would get way easier shots. Both guys dribble the air out of the ball and Tatum especially settles for tons of shitty pull up jumpers.

Back