Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

That's way too much. Lol.

That's what I was scared of for yall. Fournier and kemba ain't it. Would have been better off working on culture and internal growth w randle, quickley, rj, obi, mitchell, Grimes, Knox.

Go into the summer with a modest frp and some capspace to spend on guys who might actually move the needle. Instead they went for 2 guys past their prime who don't even fit the player profile Thibodeau needs for his system to be effective. Whole thing basura. I want to see the Knicks be great in my lifetime for real. Damn shame.
Dame 2022

You don’t need both you asshole lol I’m trying to elevate y’all into a more well rounded team

you niggas is .500 right now you sound like Danny ainge Jr and scared to make a move

what other good asset do you guys have? Rob Williams? Schroeder? FOH doggie
Lol i wouldn't mind Sabonis or Turner but not at the expense of the 2 jays. Probably gotta involve a 3rd team but i got a feeling that $17 million TPE is getting used by the deadline

Suggs need a lot work on the offensive side of the ball specifically his ball handling and shot selection but the game was slowing down for him pre injury. Already looks like an elite defense player whether its on ball or jumping passing lanes. Hes going to be a game wrecker on that end of the floor.

Im not writing him off yet but my expectations have come down a bit. Still see a lot of Billups/Holliday in his game ill take that all day with the 5th pick

He's a quality defender but he just seems like a role player at best. I'm always wary of 2 sport guys that chose basketball late

I hope the reluctance to trade one works out

Gonna be “the two jays” until 2023 with nothing to show for it
So in 4 years together they've gotten to 2 ECF. Last season was an anomaly as Jaylen missed a bulk of the year and our starting point guard from last season was traded twice and isn't in the rotation for a team riddled with covid. Despite poor back court and front court play they've had a better record then a lot of their contemporaries, most of their peers haven't even been out the 1st round. This is their 2nd season as the defacto leaders of this team they haven't even hit their prime yet

He's a quality defender but he just seems like a role player at best. I'm always wary of 2 sport guys that chose basketball late

i think you’d be surprised the amount of two sport athletes there are in the league. Cade was one of them Bron Iverson ect.. Suggs been hooping his whole life at a high level. Got his first basketball scholarship when he was 13 yrs old lol. Just so happened that he was just as good at football if not better. As for him being a future role player i see that as his floor and even then it will likely be a high end role player ala Marcus Smart.

So in 4 years together they've gotten to 2 ECF. Last season was an anomaly as Jaylen missed a bulk of the year and our starting point guard from last season was traded twice and isn't in the rotation for a team riddled with covid. Despite poor back court and front court play they've had a better record then a lot of their contemporaries, most of their peers haven't even been out the 1st round. This is their 2nd season as the defacto leaders of this team they haven't even hit their prime yet
Lol you love dangling those ECF losses in my face

what you think gonna change besides the consistent disappointment you feel at the end of every season? Let go brotha let go

Im not saying blow it up just retool and switch gears a bit

use jaylen as a way to move forward

Tatum is y’all future right?

what successful wing duo did damage in the league in the last 20 years besides a few pairs?

1 ECF

you know bubble & all that

Maybe if ya'll didn't react the way he wants y'all to when he calls the Pels Seattle, he would have stopped by now. Yall give him the exact reaction he's looking for and don't seem to realize it.

Lmaooo.

Treating @beta like a 5th grader.

In betas defense though, Pelicans fans make it too easy. Funnest fan base to fuck with

Lmaooo.

Treating @beta like a 5th grader.

In betas defense though, Pelicans fans make it too easy. Funnest fan base to fuck with
i really dont understand what part of "niggas like jokes that are funny"

there aint nothing funny about the shit but you know what...humor is subjective. If it's funny to ya'll...be merry

But bruh niggas can't make jokes when a team sucks ? Whenever Miami Heat or Bulls get washed niggas GO IN on Beta or Chi-Town and they take it. Now niggas can't make fun of New Orleans teams ?

This is a by-product of cancel culture. Nowadays you can't even make fun of niggas otherwise you labelled a bully or worse. Shit man it's just jokes. When you up you talk your shit.
ok

Back