Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Maybe if ya'll didn't react the way he wants y'all to when he calls the Pels Seattle, he would have stopped by now. Yall give him the exact reaction he's looking for and don't seem to realize it.
This is an option or he can stop trying to gaslight and troll and just give his opinions

I'm done speaking on it as of this post and will just ignore any legitimate opinions he may have if he insists on trying to make this a thing

Yall taking Ev and Noel and dealing with it. We'll throw-in former 7th pick Knox for some more athleticism and shooting :readyforwar:

That's way too much. Lol.

That's what I was scared of for yall. Fournier and kemba ain't it. Would have been better off working on culture and internal growth w randle, quickley, rj, obi, mitchell, Grimes, Knox.

Go into the summer with a modest frp and some capspace to spend on guys who might actually move the needle. Instead they went for 2 guys past their prime who don't even fit the player profile Thibodeau needs for his system to be effective. Whole thing basura. I want to see the Knicks be great in my lifetime for real. Damn shame.

It's always funny and crazy to me how emotional people get about these things. Yo man with my boys and relatives, we bust each other's chops about the teams and players we like. Honestly if the team was winning I'd STFU. AP called me Magic (which I take as a compliment but ok) and you ain't see me whine and cry about it and Canadians are supposed to be soft to yall right ? lmao

Until the Sonics AND other teams start winning consistently, the jokes will persist as they should. When the Lakers were ass several years ago niggas got roasted every game and took it in stride especially in Lebrons first year there.
Some are more temperamental/emotional than others my boy

it’s in all walks of life and honestly it’s okay

Back