Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Lol you love dangling those ECF losses in my face

what you think gonna change besides the consistent disappointment you feel at the end of every season? Let go brotha let go

Im not saying blow it up just retool and switch gears a bit

use jaylen as a way to move forward

Tatum is y’all future right?

what successful wing duo did damage in the league in the last 20 years besides a few pairs?
If u seen the highlights of Monday's game against the bucks Brown takes pressure off Tatum as an additional shot creator. Tatum has been much more efficient recently with more space on the floor to operate. We do need to retool the shooting on the team but the 2 jays have eliminated the bucks, sixers twice and the defending champion raptors which is more then their contemporaries can say. It's still early and we're going to build around a strong wing duo

i think you’d be surprised the amount of two sport athletes there are in the league. Cade was one of them Bron Iverson ect.. Suggs been hooping his whole life at a high level. Got his first basketball scholarship when he was 13 yrs old lol. Just so happened that he was just as good at football if not better. As for him being a future role player i see that as his floor and even then it will likely be a high end role player ala Marcus Smart.
I can see smart but I'm not a huge fan of him either. I think he'll be a productive player i just don't see star impact

I can see smart but I'm not a huge fan of him either. I think he'll be a productive player i just don't see star impact

Yea I agree he probably wont ever be a top 15 guy in the league. Still see his potential as being borderline all star level player who can be first team all defense perennially which is pretty damn good.

Who flexes losing in the ECF twice? After losing in the first round last year and currently .500 now?

Lol these niggas still bring up 2008 I’m not surprised
Im not flexing it at all yall just lose context when discussing the Celtics. Once the roster gets better balance we'll revisit these trash takes

Hoping IT plays quality minutes tonight his explosiveness, court vision and quickness looked good in that G league game I'm still pulling for him to turn the corner and contribute after that hip injury.

Back