Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

….because playing while vaccinated has done wonders for everyone :js4:
If players get tested and are vaccinated and Covid still spreads from, other players, friends or family or staff members it’s one thing but playing against a guy who willingly isn’t getting the vaccine which could maybe increase the risk they catch it vs playing a vaccinated player is another

Lol where did it say you couldn’t get it if you were vaccinated?

You tryin to be slick and it’s fine, you know exactly what I meant. But if you want more clarity on my thoughts there’s a covid thread somewhere on this forum that’ll answer both you and Beta’s concerns.

Plus where is this energy for Bradley Beal?

You tryin to be slick and it’s fine, you know exactly what I meant. But if you want more clarity on my thoughts there’s a covid thread somewhere on this forum that’ll answer both you and Beta’s concerns.

i have no idea how bradley beal was able to play in Brooklyn last month or whatever. Someone explain that one for me please. And I’m not stepping foot in that Covid thread lol. No thanks

Told y'all bout Beta. There's players that been playing all year unvaccinated.

i have no idea how bradley beal was able to play in Brooklyn last month or whatever. Someone explain that one for me please. And I’m not stepping foot in that Covid thread lol. No thanks

Only people that "work" in said city are required to be vaccinated to play. Beal don't "work" in Brooklyn.

Back