Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Who would you want to trade for ideally?

Lebron, KD, Giannis, luka..they aint coming free no time soon. In my opinion those are the type of players that change the landscape....and none of them are possible...

I am sure I am missing a few more players...

😕 okay who do you realistically want the Celtics to try and get?

But that's the thing, there is no one out there they can get who can compete w the top teams right now IMO..

J brown for the sake of the argument (and they still not going to trade him) is not going to net them enough in return and they don't have enough assets to bring in more on top of that..

Jaylen n Tatum too young to just "give up" right away..from what I heard they are looking to create a big 3 with them two n someone else (idk if they could ever pull that off)

But that's the thing, there is no one out there they can get who can compete w the top teams right now IMO..

J brown for the sake of the argument (and they still not going to trade him) is not going to net them enough in return and they don't have enough assets to bring in more on top of that..

Jaylen n Tatum too young to just "give up" right away..from what I heard they are looking to create a big 3 with them two n someone else (idk if they could ever pull that off)
don’t worry about competing with the top teams, That’s not what I’m asking you lol why are you being difficult?

I’m asking you a general question. Who do you want to see the Celtics try to get right now? Lol wtf

Back