Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Hey man don’t worry about it lol

Let’s shift gears. Are you content knowing/thinking the Celtics are mediocre this year? Does this prompt maybe more of a change in the offseason?

you cool with this “core” coming back next year?

Nah...I am not. Danny f up the Cs pretty bad in my IMO, I will always be bothered by not getting Turner for Hayward couple off seasons ago...Speaking about balancing the team out, that sure would of helped.

I hate the Smart resign. I don't understand why they hold that fool in such high regards...I honestly didn't mind the other moves last off season. I thought they would of been better this year.. but once again they are underachieving.

..the JJs have to figure somethings out...the more I think about it..I honestly don't know what they can do to fix this shit...the "core" can't be Brown, Tatum and Smart..they gonna to need to do something...or they are gonna lose both Tatum n Brown.

@BlackAx410 when you wake up to go to the steel mill in the morning can you tell me who you want the Celtics to realistically trade for please? I wanna see where your heads are at
Lol ard realistic trade targets i'd like for us to get. Myles Turner he'd help us out as a stretch big giving the 2 jays room to operate. I also feel we need shooting so Doug McDermott, Terrence Ross wouldn't cost much to get. buddy hield and Eric gordon would help but they might cost too much. Iont think the wolves are moving him but I'd like to pick up Naz Reid, I'd reluctantly trade for Mike Muscala too. Fortunately Grant Williams has improved his game especially shooting from deep cuz all our other front court players can't shoot for shit lls

It's been really great to see in real time how things have been coming together for Herb Jones.

He had his best statistical game this season last night but he has been doing a ton of shit that doesn't appear on stat sheets that keeps any lineup he's in with a positive net rating. The only game I saw him play in college last year was against LSU. I really like his upside.

Graham has had a great couple of games as well. Shooting like 15/36 on 3s in his last two games. Didn't see the game last night but eight 3s with a couple of them coming in OT. Hopefully that continues for him.

Josh Hart is having a great year as well. I think I saw like 70% of his shots are either coming directly at the rim or near the paint or something and has had 11 games with 5+ assists after only having 15 5+ assists games during his first 4 years.

Jonas has still been great.

BI has found another gear and has put together a nice string of games with his scoring and playmaking for others.

Brad Beal not looking as good during the wizards slump starting to look like one of the best guards in the league isn't a 1A

Shout out to kyrie for standing his ground and not letting them make him the beacon of this bullshit.

Shouts to yall that called him all types of bitches and idiots when him getting the vaccine couldn't have prevented any of this shit anyway.

Shout out to the nets caving like cowards for the money and some wins since it was Ab0uT sAvINg LiVeS.

Don't @me shut the fuck up.

Back