Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Yeah this is just sad. I don't like the Lakers, but that is because they are usually front runners in the league. It has gotten to the point they are now underdogs.

don’t worry about competing with the top teams, That’s not what I’m asking you lol why are you being difficult?

I’m asking you a general question. Who do you want to see the Celtics try to get right now? Lol wtf

Your question was answered go back n read my reply. Right in the 1st sentence.

Ain't hard to read but ok...you're welcome.

The first sentence you are referring to are guys that you even admitted weren’t realistic.

then you clearly ignored when I asked you to tell me who you would want that’s a realistic option.

You’re being dense and then acting like it’s something on my end lol

So no Anthony Davis for Sunday or at the very least id he does somehow play he'll be hobbled, can I take that game as a Bulls W

The first sentence you are referring to are guys that you even admitted weren’t realistic.

then you clearly ignored when I asked you to tell me who you would want that’s a realistic option.

You’re being dense and then acting like it’s something on my end lol

And I told you i can't see any combo that could help the Cs compete with the top teams right now...how is that not answering your question?

Not ignoring shit or being "denise" I just don't see anything out there realistically that can help upgrade the Cs to where they need to be...like how is that not acknowledging your damn question

Do I need to go down every teams roster like we in a fantasy draft for you??

Edit:

Nor does it mean I would not welcome any player that could help as long as it doesn't require trading the fore mentioned.

And I told you i can't see any combo that could help the Cs compete with the top teams right now...how is that not answering your question?

Not ignoring shit or being "denise" I just don't see anything out there realistically that can help upgrade the Cs to where they need to be...like the how is that not acknowledgingyour damn question

Do I need to go down every teams roster like we in a fantasy draft for you??
Hey man don’t worry about it lol

Let’s shift gears. Are you content knowing/thinking the Celtics are mediocre this year? Does this prompt maybe more of a change in the offseason?

you cool with this “core” coming back next year?

Back