Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Pretty much, Zion Williamson has poor work habits and lazy, and ALOT of lying has been going between him , his camp and David Griffin to hide his poor habits of being a professional and that David Griffin is basically forced to lie for him to not piss off his camp (Parents) and to hide the fact that this nigga basically Lazy as hell bro.

Basically lil dude abusing his power because he knows how small of an market we is and how desperate we are and need him, in return he just not really taking anything seriously and possibly has a worse injury than what's being reported.

Also BI hurt.

Nightmare start to a season.

Shit crazy I didn't want jinx him, everyone was huge on for great reasons but something about wasn't right about him to me I said he was problem was crazy last year niggas argued about with me saying he could get in shape during the season
Shaq Laughing At Zion Like Boy Didn’t Have The Same Problem in 01 02

Shaq is literally twice the human being he is and weight issues weren't at Zions level shaq right now looks in better shape than zion fuck kinda of shit is that

Shit crazy I didn't want jinx him, everyone was huge on for great reasons but something about wasn't right about him to me I said he was problem was crazy last year niggas argued about with me saying he could get in shape during the season

Shaq is literally twice the human being he is and weight issues weren't at Zions level shaq right now looks in better shape than zion fuck kinda of shit is that
As soon as Zion away from that horrible situation he Gonna look like he did at duke

He couldn’t find the fat suit in stock so he added the weight himself

I predict he won’t be truly right when he gets back but will still play, when the pelicans realize the season is over in like Feb he gonna sit down then get traded and whatever team gets him he gonna look phenomenal the beginning of next season

AP acting like this and silverfoxx over the summer is probably why the pels are hated because they been doing this for years

You the 3rd guy on the team but you getting blindsided because of what these guys be doing lol

you can’t choose your family and C you can’t choose your fellow fans

you gotta admit this shit funny man lol

Look how upset AP is 😂

over me watching the end of the game
Tbh the only thing I do is have pride in a team that is literally known to be trashed by everyone.

Like I don't know what you niggas expect but maybe Nola niggas just different and loyal to a T. The most I'll do is just not post and just post Sting videos LMAO but I STILL support my team. @AP2.0 can vouch for this shit.

I think folks want us to hate ourselves B, I'm sorry but whether the Pelicans are 1-20 or 20-1 im STILL going to be here fighting for them niggas B and believing and hoping one day shit will get better.

It's just who I am.

Niggas mad because the Caw Caws spirit won't break no matter how hard they troll. Shit been going on for YEARS bruh. We STILL here fam.

things could easily be i think 4-4 or 5-3 at this point, but they aren't.

Just gotta worry bout the dudes that take the floor and go from there.

As soon as Zion away from that horrible situation he Gonna look like he did at duke

He couldn’t find the fat suit in stock so he added the weight himself

I predict he won’t be truly right when he gets back but will still play, when the pelicans realize the season is over in like Feb he gonna sit down then get traded and whatever team gets him he gonna look phenomenal the beginning of next season

Are the pelicans that bad of a city to fuck with your health and your early career as far as personal achievements etc , after 300 pounds you will start having foot and knees issues because of the weight( been there) ya man's litteraly hurt because he's mad fat , he was past "im not trying to play for them"

weight that was 270 not 320 the fuck is he doin start messing around he will develop early heart issues and diabetes real fast

Went back and watched some of the Bucks/Pistons game

I know its way too early for this type of stuff, only his second game coming off injury...... but Ive been watching Cade play for a long time

His jumper is not the same......maybes its just his ankle(hopefully) but Im concerned that the Pistons may have tried to change his mechanics

Besides that though I actually think he did a lot of good things

Back