Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

That PS5 comment really hit a nerve, lol. My bro was thinking about it all night, lmao.
Lol it wasn’t even a shot at a pelicans but a National game with two teams missing star players I’m cool on watching the entire thing

I come back 2hrs later AP like “I THOUGHT YOU WAS GONNA PLAY THE PS5!??!” Lol

I did and now I’m done you emotional ass nigga

That PS5 comment really hit a nerve, lol. My bro was thinking about it all night, lmao.
i didnt, i thought about it at that moment and brought it up when he came with the slick talk

but idk man, maybe im just different. Im not gonna rip a team I claim to not give a shit about, say I'ma do something only to end up watching the game played by the team i just tried to rip

ya'll do it on the daily, but the one time I do it, now all of a sudden im "thinking bout it all night"?

~shrugs

Lol it wasn’t even a shot at a pelicans but a National game with two teams missing star players I’m cool on watching the entire thing

I come back 2hrs later AP like “I THOUGHT YOU WAS GONNA PLAY THE PS5!??!” Lol

I did and now I’m done you emotional ass nigga
oh ok

i didnt, i thought about it at that moment and brought it up when he came with the slick talk

but idk man, maybe im just different. Im not gonna rip a team I claim to not give a shit about, say I'ma do something only to end up watching the game played by the team i just tried to rip

ya'll do it on the daily, but the one time I do it, now all of a sudden im "thinking bout it all night"?

~shrugs
I guess. Maybe its not your goal, but u are coming off as very sensitive this morning. @Gene Parmesan is a troll, u dont have to take the bait EVERY TIME.

Sengun was getting treated by Anthony Davis all night but he stood in their and took his licks which is what you have to do as a young player, everything flowed so much better offensively with him on the court though

Glad KJ back in the rotation

C.Wood hooping but cant make freethrows for some reason

We have to stop playing David Nwaba which is unfortunate because dude was playing hurt for us last year but he was -14 last night, the worst plus/minus by far.....give those minutes to Garuba or Armoni Brooks

Porter Jr becoming becoming a better passer and playmaker, glad to see the assists are up and hes cutting down on the turnovers

Sengun was getting treated by Anthony Davis all night but he stood in their and took his licks which is what you have to do as a young player, everything flowed so much better offensively with him on the court though

Glad KJ back in the rotation

C.Wood hooping but cant make freethrows for some reason

We have to stop playing David Nwaba which is unfortunate because dude was playing hurt for us last year but he was -14 last night, the worst plus/minus by far.....give those minutes to Garuba or Armoni Brooks

Porter Jr becoming becoming a better passer and playmaker, glad to see the assists are up and hes cutting down on the turnovers
thank you

When did all the Pels hate happen?

was it something we said? If so who said something out of line?

The hate is weird as fuck for us
AP acting like this and silverfoxx over the summer is probably why the pels are hated because they been doing this for years

You the 3rd guy on the team but you getting blindsided because of what these guys be doing lol

you can’t choose your family and C you can’t choose your fellow fans

you gotta admit this shit funny man lol

Look how upset AP is 😂

over me watching the end of the game

that boy spin game is unmatched

Spin Move GIFs | Tenor

Back