Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Are the pelicans that bad of a city to fuck with your health and your early career as far as personal achievements etc , after 300 pounds you will start having foot and knees issues because of the weight( been there) ya man's litteraly hurt because he's mad fat , he was past "im not trying to play for them"

weight that was 270 not 320 the fuck is he doin start messing around he will develop early heart issues and diabetes real fast
NOLA is a fantastic city

dude might legit be going through some shit that expands outside of the scope of playing ball. With how cryptic everyone has been surrounding it, there's just no a way to know what's really going on.

At this point, my wish for him, wherever he plays is to just get healthier and let the chips fall where they may

Went back and watched some of the Bucks/Pistons game

I know its way too early for this type of stuff, only his second game coming off injury...... but Ive been watching Cade play for a long time

His jumper is not the same......maybes its just his ankle(hopefully) but Im concerned that the Pistons may have tried to change his mechanics

Besides that though I actually think he did a lot of good things
when you say not the same, worse than Fultz or not that extreme?

nah man I gotta see Dragic get a DNP and Scottie barnes who I been actively ignoring

funny how when he did The coast to coast dunk off two dribbles then stuck his tongue out like a weirdo It made me fuck with him lol

He having fun man

Yeah he's a trip. Still in a little bit of shock. Didn't expect this kind of output from barnes so early.

when you say not the same, worse than Fultz or not that extreme?

I thought about it but didnt want to bring up Fultz yet because of the small sample size and hes coming off an ankle injury...but I will say I am a little worried at the moment

Are the pelicans that bad of a city to fuck with your health and your early career as far as personal achievements etc , after 300 pounds you will start having foot and knees issues because of the weight( been there) ya man's litteraly hurt because he's mad fat , he was past "im not trying to play for them"

weight that was 270 not 320 the fuck is he doin start messing around he will develop early heart issues and diabetes real fast

Before the draft he was overweight.

I thought about it but didnt want to bring up Fultz yet because of the small sample size and hes coming off an ankle injury...but I will say I am a little worried at the moment
might be a bit of both though

I'ma try and catch a pistons game soon

Yeah nobody did

How you feel about him and OG at the 3 and 4 and moving pascal?

For this season I'm interested in keeping eep all three. Let og and barnes alternate 5 and 3. Have boucher, birch, watanabe back up the frontcourt. Achiuwa out of the rotation cause hes been poor. I wanna see how that works before making a move on any of them.

If that 3 headed lineup with them doesn't work move barnes to the bench and birch to starting 5. Unless siakam is somehow a terrible fit I don't see why you consider trading any of them. OG locked into a great price for 3 yrs, barnes on rookie deal. Pascals max deal fits the timeline. I say let the 3 of em cook together.

might be a bit of both though

I'ma try and catch a pistons game soon

Didnt want to put the Fultz comparison on him too early because I was a huge Fultz fan in college, he was easily my number 1 prospect in the draft and its so sad and perplexing what happened to that kid

Im hoping its just the ankle bothering him still and he's just rounding into form and this wont even be a discussion in a couple of weeks....definitely something to monitor though

For this season I'm interested in keeping eep all three. Let og and barnes alternate 5 and 3. Have boucher, birch, watanabe back up the frontcourt. Achiuwa out of the rotation cause hes been poor. I wanna see how that works before making a move on any of them.

If that 3 headed lineup with them doesn't work move barnes to the bench and birch to starting 5. Unless siakam is somehow a terrible fit I don't see why you consider trading any of them. OG locked into a great price for 3 yrs, barnes on rookie deal. Pascals max deal fits the timeline. I say let the 3 of em cook together.
Hmm interesting the way I look at it, and it’s nothing to do with siakam’s play or dynamic with nurse but more with just letting barnes and OG rock without him looming over them to speed up development and you’re not entirely focused on winning yet imo.

And while there’s no need to really get his money off, I would like them to get a bigger two guard who can shoot

but I’ll take your word for it since I haven’t watched a min

And precious looking bad? Damn

Hmm interesting the way I look at it, and it’s nothing to do with siakam’s play or dynamic with nurse but more with just letting barnes and OG rock without him looming over them.

And while there’s no need to really get his money off, I would like them to get a bigger two guard who can shoot

but I’ll take your word for it since I haven’t watched a min

And precious looking bad? Damn

Who's a bigger 2 guard that's a better shooter or defender than gary trent jr right now?

Any line up with all three or 2 of Siakam/boucher/OG killed for us last year in advanced stats so I want to see how siakam/barnes/og works. I think they will terrorize niggas.

Achiuwa had an amazing preseason but he's gotten exposed early. Doesn't make good reads defensively and he gets pressed and makes bad decisions on offense after a few misses. I think he's definitely about to be the casualty of siakams return. Khem Birch has outplayed him off the bench coming off no training camp and covid. And boucher who was in nurses dog house early has snapped out of his bullshit.

Who's a bigger 2 guard that's a better shooter or defender than gary trent jr right now?

Any line up with all three or 2 of Siakam/boucher/OG killed for us last year in advanced stats so I want to see how siakam/barnes/og works. I think they will terrorize niggas.

Achiuwa had an amazing preseason but he's gotten exposed early. Doesn't make good reads defensively and he gets pressed and makes bad decisions on offense after a few misses. I think he's definitely about to be the casualty of siakams return. Khem Birch has outplayed him off the bench coming off no training camp and covid. And boucher who was in nurses dog house early has snapped out of his bullshit.
Idk why I thought Gary Trent was 6’3

Forget what I said

and ahhh okay I see why you wanna see what it’s like with siakam then. Think he comes back in two weeks

And damn you about to get nothing out of the S&T Atleast not right now anyways. Rooting for him though

Back