Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Need J Green to play like that EVERY NIGHT

Russ playing good last night don’t sit right with my soul

Idk why these niggas won’t just play all the youngins. Wtf we tryna prove?

Its a good faith thing imo....like I said Nwaba was going out there playing hurt for us last year so we probably felt like we owed him

With Theis I think we already had some sort of talks or discussions in place before we got Sengun and were in too deep to turnaround

House and Gordon have to play for trade value purposes....Gordon has actually been really good when he plays and can help a contender if he's healthy...House a fuck a nigga though

All that shit should go out the window after the first couple weeks though and it should be about what makes sense

Idk why I thought Gary Trent was 6’3

Forget what I said

and ahhh okay I see why you wanna see what it’s like with siakam then. Think he comes back in two weeks

And damn you about to get nothing out of the S&T Atleast not right now anyways. Rooting for him though

Yeah lowry return looking shakey. Dragic just doesn't move the needle enough offensively to make up for what he's missing defensively. And while precious imo just needs more time the rookies barnes and banton have sped shit up. You gotta produce or sit.

That's one of those good problems tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
@O.G. @Mister B. enough with the pelicans trash that's been in here this morning, time to get back to real teams playing ball. Y'all on deck
DmmPros | About Us

Hearing yall compliment Lowry triggers all my ptsd from the years of yall slandering him just because he was a raptor. I'm glad he's getting his flowers but fuck all yall.
You know how it goes lol

I saw Lowry complaining about calls like a bitch and you know what? I was like “yeahhh! He’s right! “

i think Lebron coming braced me for Kyle

let’s hope Ben never plays for Miami

Speaking of Washington the Rui situation was really strange, I guess hes close to coming back

You need to be as quiet as possible in here, your team not big enough to hang with the big dogs
nah cause the next thing you know its gonna be i'm only in here if/when things are going good

Back