Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Beta running through ya mind like a track meet. This is nasty. You shoulda just deleted it.
I don't understand why he doubled and tripled down. I'm here reading the posts from the night perplexed. Like we been doing this long enough. That type of combat is embarrassing. And the pelicans lost? Why ap do this?
No and foh

AP: let me start with beta out of nowhere because I mistook a post for his

also AP: I’m gonna point out he watched the end of the game even though he said he was gonna use his PS5 because it’s the only thing I can say even though it’s weak

also also AP: ima keep posting about beta to deflect from my team being shit even though it’s coming across as me catching feelings
But you posted that Booker picture trying to be slick right after Disanthrope made his comment for @AP2.0 to quote

so exactly technically it wasn’t out of nowhere because you did say some shit.

What you lying for bruh

But you posted this trying to be slick right after Disanthrope made his comment for @AP2.0 to quote

What you lying for bruh
fam, just let it die

this what he does

pop shit then play victim or claim someone seeking his attention when calling him out about shit he said

But you posted that Booker picture trying to be slick right after Disanthrope made his comment for @AP2.0 to quote

What you lying for bruh
lol I can’t post a booker pic after he made a nice shot to seal the game? Man FOH I know AP your mans but he acted like an emotional lame lol

it happens

lol I can’t post a booker pic after he made a nice shot to seal the game? Man FOH I know AP your mans but he acted like an emotional lame lol

it happens

That’s not the point.

You stated AP started with you but you was slick with what you posted.

But whatever. Y’all got it.

That’s not the point.

You stated AP started with you but you was slick with what you posted.

But whatever. Y’all got it.
Yes let’s ignore AP quoting someone else when that was the true origin of him catching feelings

Thanks man you made AP feel like he was right and that’s what you’re supposed to do. You’re a good friend man

it happens
your name should really be "irony" cause you stay on the ledge at any given point in a season when shit not going well for the heat but quick to call someone an emotional lame for pointing out shit you actually do

but i said what I said last night. It's there for everyone to read and I dont regret a single post

Pels play Sacramento tonight. See you at the post game analysis

so there is a time limit on when i can respond to shit when you, in this very thread, quoted something silver said weeks ago??

oh ok

Yes let’s ignore AP quoting someone else when that was the true origin of him catching feelings

Thanks man you made AP feel like he was right and that’s what you’re supposed to do. You’re a good friend man

The two post was back to back. He hit the wrong button. It happens

You still did what you did

Also. I take sides with no one regardless if I’m cool with them or if they are going against somebody I don’t rock with.

I rock with both of y’all and have called him out numerous times to the point where he wanted take my reactions away.

Also. I take sides with no one regardless if I’m cool with them or if they are going against somebody I don’t rock with.

I rock with both of y’all and have called him out numerous times to the point where he wanted take my reactions away.
whoa whoa whoa...i aint neva wanted to take your reactions away lol

i was joking with you man

but agree with everything else

It’s cool man, gotta respectfully say you shouldn’t defend AP on this but you see it a different way and I can’t fault you for that

Back