Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Anyway, forgot who said it earlier about niggas not being around when their team loses, me and silver in this bitch
tenor.gif

I thought you was cutting on yo PS5?🤔

Niggas be claiming nobody wanna watch the Pelicans but be right there watching. Just admit you wanna be a fan brah

Beta running through ya mind like a track meet. This is nasty. You shoulda just deleted it.

AP: let me start with beta out of nowhere because I mistook a post for his

also AP: I’m gonna point out he watched the end of the game even though he said he was gonna use his PS5 because it’s the only thing I can say even though it’s weak

also also AP: ima keep posting about beta to deflect from my team being shit even though it’s coming across as me catching feelings

I don't understand why he doubled and tripled down. I'm here reading the posts from the night perplexed. Like we been doing this long enough. That type of combat is embarrassing. And the pelicans lost? Why ap do this?

I'm not a hater for saying he's overrated. Excellent player but when niggas saying he's gonna be MVP before the season starts or top 5 GOAT player or top 5 player in the league today I have to draw the line.
I Know There’s An Agenda With Him & All That Talk But You Gotta Appreciate What He Brings To The Table & He’ll Only Get Better
Most Oldheads Gona Hate When He Surpasses Bird
"riight"

Back