Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Anyway, CP went to work. Herb Jones going out really changed things defensively.

No morale victories but at least they didn't get blown out

I thought you was cutting on yo PS5?🤔

Niggas be claiming nobody wanna watch the Pelicans but be right there watching. Just admit you wanna be a fan brah
Thought this was beta.

My bad, but stick to gambling b

Nigga, you still up after saying you was about to cut on your PS5. If that ain't rent free, idk what is
I made that post over 2 hrs ago

why are you seeking me out after you lose?

Go huddle up in the pelicans thread and talk about how you are encouraged about this loss while you get ready for the next one

Beta: oh, Zion and BI out? About to cut on my PS5

Also beta: going back and forth with AP about the Pelicans about a game he says he wasn't gonna watch

I made that post over 2 hrs ago

why are you seeking me out after you lose?

Go huddle up in the pelicans thread and talk about how you are encouraged about this loss while you get ready for the next one
You watched the game though and you be in the Pelicans thread. At least say hello next time.

I haven't been in that Lakers thread one single time, not even by accident but here you are lurking. Smh

AP: let me start with beta out of nowhere because I mistook a post for his

also AP: I’m gonna point out he watched the end of the game even though he said he was gonna use his PS5 because it’s the only thing I can say even though it’s weak

also also AP: ima keep posting about beta to deflect from my team being shit even though it’s coming across as me catching feelings

Back