Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Why are y'all so hard on Smart, when the Bulls raced out to the big lead in the first it was Smart's play that brought them back. He's right if Tatum and Brown wasn't being chuckers and let the other players help the C's would have easily won that game

man....you of all people should understand getting on your team's players..i remember you wouldn't even let Carlos Broozer breathe when he stepped on the court for the bulls...lol

Also I’m not gonna get on smart for saying this and not having any assists

I gotta wait for him to have 4 or more to make his opinion valid? Nah

i get what he is saying...but again, you cant say much if YOU aint doing ish. Plus how you gonna talk about assist when you didnt make ANY..all game long and you are the starting point and you didnt make any? I get his point, but coming from him and the timing...emm i dont know. We all know who is capable of scoring especially down the stretch for the Cs.

I see Tatum having the ball more often than anybody so I’m blaming him

I could be totally wrong but if Jaylen’s job is to be a scorer I don’t mind the lack of assists

but they both can’t be the same player on offense

Brown is averaging 27 on 50% shit u can find the post in here when me and ghost discussed the difference between the offense with Brown and Tatum. Like i said Tatum is not a victim and needs to play better

he missed a Wide open shot

that late pass from Tatum is a pet peeve

once you ignore the 2nd defender and keep the ball, your Shooter not in rhythm

he Passed it out as a bail out option when it was the right play from the jump, signs of a clear ball hog

I see Tatum having the ball more often than anybody so I’m blaming him

I could be totally wrong but if Jaylen’s job is to be a scorer I don’t mind the lack of assists

but they both can’t be the same player on offense
I've seen JB get 6 or 7 assists a few times Tatums just a chucker

Lol, why is Jaylen getting the benefit of doubt here and not Tatum? Their usage rate is virtually identical.

This is why analytics aren't everything. On Saturday Jaylen had 34 points and literally had a bulk of our points in the 4th quarter and got 2 shot attempts in both overtimes. Last night Jaylen had 28 through 3 quarters and was on the court for 5 minutes while Tatum and to a lesser extent Richardson was fuckin up. In the 4th quarter the offense grinded to a hault through tatum

i get what he is saying...but again, you cant say much if YOU aint doing ish. Plus how you gonna talk about assist when you didnt make ANY..all game long and you are the starting point and you didnt make any? I get his point, but coming from him and the timing...emm i dont know. We all know who is capable of scoring especially down the stretch for the Cs.
Everyone that played last night had an assist except our starting point guard in 33 minutes yet people think we're too hard on him, nah

tenor.gif
1635871877534.gif

Relax Celtics fans, it's still only 7 games according to some of these dudes in here it's nothing to worry about right now

According to some of these dudes? There's over 90% of the season left. Do any of you start watching a game, watch less than 10% of said game and then decide that what you've seen so far will be how the entire game goes?

Everyone that played last night had an assist except our starting point guard in 33 minutes yet people think we're too hard on him, nah

haliburton got more sauce than Smart

how is Smart supposed to create the passing lanes to get assists if he can’t score Or at least get to the paint consistently on his own?

That’s not fair To him, that’s not his strength and he not the coach

haliburton got more sauce than Smart

how is Smart supposed to create the passing lanes to get assists if he can’t score Or at least get to the paint consistently on his own?

That’s not fair To him, that’s not his strength and he not the coach
The numbers and evidence was there that he would be problematic with a starter position. Way too many flaws Stevens overpaid a bench inefficient combo guard

Tatum still cold to me but he representing some of the flaw in nba culture right now

they been telling him he the one so long and nba put hype train on him but he ain’t really went thru the process to be “the guy”

Denver put a 200M dollar contract on the table for a young player with long term injury concerns and a decent showing as a role player in empty gyms. I’m never going criticize him in relation to what he getting paid

Is it because once Tatum and brown get the ball they dribble out and then go 1v1?

gotta look at the whole picture.
Lol jaylen is getting unfairly tossed in this he had 2 shot attempts in the 4th. Y'all shooting that bum ass nigga smart a lot of bail. He wasn't the reason we lost but he had opportunities to get to the basket and score but the defense made him pick up his dribble cuz he has 0 feel as a point guard

Back