Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Why are y'all so hard on Smart, when the Bulls raced out to the big lead in the first it was Smart's play that brought them back. He's right if Tatum and Brown wasn't being chuckers and let the other players help the C's would have easily won that game
Brown was 10-18 last night. Also another trend with smart is he could play well for a half but he doesn't sustain it for all 48 minutes. He had a solid first half but then started turning it over and played shitty perimeter defense in the 2nd half

For anyone interested in the current toxic situation with the Pelicans and Zion

Tatum still cold to me but he representing some of the flaw in nba culture right now

they been telling him he the one so long and nba put hype train on him but he ain’t really went thru the process to be “the guy”

Denver put a 200M dollar contract on the table for a young player with long term injury concerns and a decent showing as a role player in empty gyms. I’m never going criticize him in relation to what he getting paid
I had to explain on twitter that Jaylen Brown was the team's leading scorer during that 2018 ECF run. Media been pushing Tatum like he's head and shoulders above Brown and last year before the injury Brown started making people take notice

What happened?
Pretty much, Zion Williamson has poor work habits and lazy, and ALOT of lying has been going between him , his camp and David Griffin to hide his poor habits of being a professional and that David Griffin is basically forced to lie for him to not piss off his camp (Parents) and to hide the fact that this nigga basically Lazy as hell bro.

Basically lil dude abusing his power because he knows how small of an market we is and how desperate we are and need him, in return he just not really taking anything seriously and possibly has a worse injury than what's being reported.

Also BI hurt.

Nightmare start to a season.

Pretty much, Zion Williamson has poor work habits and lazy, and ALOT of lying has been going between him , his camp and David Griffin to hide his poor habits of being a professional and that David Griffin is basically forced to lie for him to not piss off his camp (Parents) and to hide the fact that this nigga basically Lazy as hell bro.

Basically lil dude abusing his power because he knows how small of an market we is and how desperate we are and need him, in return he just not really taking anything seriously and possibly has a worse injury than what's being reported.

Also BI hurt.

Nightmare start to a season.
Oh.
I thought it was some new shit like him being caught on video in a pumpkin pie eating contest or some shit.

Real talk tho. Sell high my friend.

Is it because once Tatum and brown get the ball they dribble out and then go 1v1?

gotta look at the whole picture.

When the team plays ISO ball it's a problem, so it's a little bit of both, but let's be honest. There is no other kat on that squad that can consistently score. Tatum and Brown should have the ball in their hands, but not to just go ISO so you Udoka gotta find ways to have more efficiency to the offense. And you Tatum and yes Brown at times can't dribble the air out the ball just to shoot a 3 or a fade away for no damn reason at all.

When the team plays ISO ball it's a problem, so it's a little bit of both, but let's be honest. There is no other kat on that squad that can consistently score. Tatum and Brown should have the ball in their hands, but to just go ISO so you Udoka gotta find ways to have more efficiency to the offense. And you Tatum and yes Brown at times can't dribble the air out the ball just to shoot a 3 or a fade away for no damn reason at all.
Need much more off ball movement, pin downs, back screens, cuts we're way too predictable offensively. If we do make a trade i hope it's for a legit backup 4. If u ain't gonna play the youngins then trade em

Back