Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Basura Green
giphy.gif

lol that lil sample on punchin the clock almost got me

somebody tell bow wow we ain’t miss him losing to the sixers with NO max players on the court

no Kleber or Porzingis tonight. If Bam still soft, Mavs should be alright

Wait, Are these Celtics fans trying to get sympathy from us???? LMAO!!!! No one has really even gone after the Celtics, just engaging in "YOUR" Smart/Tatum firing squad.

Wait, Are these Celtics fans trying to get sympathy from us???? LMAO!!!! No one has really even gone after the Celtics, just engaging in "YOUR" Smart/Tatum firing squad.
Nah no sympathy cuz if roles were reversed i would be roasting rival teams as well. On the IC the Celtics/Heat Battles in the cheap seats were consistent shit talking. Me and Beta never took it personal, dished it out and could take it. I never looked for sympathy

I'm so tired of the Bulls being an afterthought, more talk about the C's disfunction than how good the Bulls are. Straight disrespect

Nah no sympathy cuz if roles were reversed i would be roasting rival teams as well. On the IC the Celtics/Heat Battles in the cheap seats were consistent shit talking. Me and Beta never took it personal, dished it out and could take it. I never looked for sympathy

Yea man keep that ish coming...

No team safe.

I'm so tired of the Bulls being an afterthought, more talk about the C's disfunction than how good the Bulls are. Straight disrespect
the target grows bigger by the day

Boston needs a PG to set up Tatum and Brown.

Time to move one of them honestly. Danny Ainge held all those picks and nothing came of it. Should have moved them for a superstar

CTB sound like the type of nigga to wear neon green instead of all black when doing some sneaky shit.

He wanna be seen when the point is to fly under the radar so people wont know what hit them before its too late

Back