Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Brown is who brought the Celtics back from that first quarter deficit by hitting 3 straight threes and cooking the shit out of Ayo or whoever they had in front of him in the 2md and third quarter

Brogdon
Smart
Tatum
Turner
Williams

Horford, Schroeder, Pritchard, nesmith

off the bench

i like it!

The dark nigga staying!!!!

I swear if we were all GMs, I'd be sending straight missiles to you all offices everytime you try to call me about Tatum n Brown.

Phone ain't really ringing for Smart, but niggas wanna hit me for Tatum or Brown...ole disrespectful ass niggas n GMs..

The dark nigga staying!!!!

I swear if we were all GMs, I'd be sending straight missiles to you all offices everytime you try to call me about Tatum n Brown.

Phone ain't really ringing for Smart, but niggas wanna hit me for Tatum or Brown...ole disrespectful ass niggas n GMs..
Fam it’s gonna turn into a McCollum and Dame shit u know one of them got to leave for the betterment of the team

Fam it’s gonna turn into a McCollum and Dame shit u know one of them got to leave for the betterment of the team
I'm mentally preparing myself for Tatum to potentially leave at the end of the contract. Just gotta wait and see what happens. Jaylen is probably gonna be the long term guy

Back