Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Lonzo had enough games to not be still scared of the paint. Bro you 6-6 playing the 1

i want to see him next to coby before they tinker with anything
tenor.gif

Lol we fell apart last year because we had the most missed games due to covid cases. SACRIFICED ON D??!!! mane off the top of my head i remember Jamal Murray giving him 48, sexton gave him 41, Beal has given him 40+ on MULTIPLE occasions, same with Derozan. Lol and no coincidence ever since the bubble when the "heart and soul of the team" got a larger role we've been below .500. Lol you're falling for the myth of Marcus smart
Yeah but did they work for that 40 pc 😬

Nah that nigga ain't a victim lol he's gotta step his shit up

Exactly.

I am just waiting for that's why Kyrie left Boston takes soon in regards to Tatum.

Lol I saw Derozan had 37 on 15-20 and Lavine have an 18 point 4th quarter with smart as his primary defender last night. Who is he making it hard on??

You are right, Smart has regress defensively. Niggas only talking cause he aint on their team, but f around and he comes to your team. You will get what you ask for if you don't reel him in quick.

Lol I saw Derozan had 37 on 15-20 and Lavine have an 18 point 4th quarter with smart as his primary defender last night. Who is he making it hard on??
Lol

It was a play on what PJ Tucker said about KD putting 50 on his scalp lol

Lol we fell apart last year because we had the most missed games due to covid cases. SACRIFICED ON D??!!! mane off the top of my head i remember Jamal Murray giving him 48, sexton gave him 41, Beal has given him 40+ on MULTIPLE occasions, same with Derozan. Lol and no coincidence ever since the bubble when the "heart and soul of the team" got a larger role we've been below .500. Lol you're falling for the myth of Marcus smart
No I mean his defense has dropped because he’s working or focusing harder on offense nowadays

which is a common thing for a lot of players

I see Tatum having the ball more often than anybody so I’m blaming him

I could be totally wrong but if Jaylen’s job is to be a scorer I don’t mind the lack of assists

but they both can’t be the same player on offense
Lol, why is Jaylen getting the benefit of doubt here and not Tatum? Their usage rate is virtually identical.

Lol, why is Jaylen getting the benefit of doubt here and not Tatum? Their usage rate is virtually identical.
Because I didn’t look at the usage rate and I just told you when I watch I see the ball in Tatum’s hands more lol

but even so, if Tatum is the better player and this light skinned media darling then evolve as a player and be a playmaker

let the guy who gets none of the praise but the blame if he doesn’t play good focus on scoring

I see Tatum having the ball more often than anybody so I’m blaming him

I could be totally wrong but if Jaylen’s job is to be a scorer I don’t mind the lack of assists

but they both can’t be the same player on offense
i haven’t watched them enough to say

it looks like Jaylen scores easier than Tatum though, I’ve definitely seen him frozen out for periods.

Honestly I felt Smart included Jaylen so Tatum didn’t have to be singled out. IMO they both feel like they better than the other as a player. Management agrees with one party

Also I’m not gonna get on smart for saying this and not having any assists

I gotta wait for him to have 4 or more to make his opinion valid? Nah

Back