Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Knicks was so happy to get that shame off their back, they ignored this and now you gotta squash it after you paid him

he checked out the moment RJ didn’t give it to him and waved his Hand at the bucket

i was hoping that out of all the places I frequent on the internet, that this "middy" shit wouldnt catch here, but here we are

How is that possible.

Easy. They lack size at the 4 and 5 spot. And when you use only horford to be the lone rebounder late in the fourth ..mind you dude is 35. You ain't getting shit but embarrassed. Where is Parker??? I dont get Udoka rotations. I thought Brads were bad, but damn you!

Easy. They lack size at the 4 and 5 spot. And when you use only horford to be the lone rebounder late in the fourth ..mind you dude is 35. You ain't getting shit but embarrassed. Where is Parker??? I dont get Udoka rotations. I thought Brads were bad, but damn you!
nah lol

you can mistakenly get ONE defensive rebound just by standing there.

Iont wanna hear that from a nigga with 0 assist in 33 minutes
just a thought, but is it his fault if he makes the pass and his teammate misses the shot?

how many potential assists did he have?

beta dont like that stat but in this ex, i think it's worth at least exploring

just a thought, but is it his fault if he makes the pass and his teammate misses the shot?

Not sure how many potential assist he had but Smart doesn't push the pace. No first step, can't play in a half court offense, can't break anyone down in a 1 on 1 matchup. He has 0 point guard qualities

Potential assists can only really be used in seeing how effective a player is once you factor in like usage rate or something when evaluating players getting an increased ball handling role or something like that but get that bullshit outta here along with VORP (toheeb lovessss this) and Screen assists

And when he gets to the basket he's shooting 47% at the rim. He could average 30+ if he wasn't such a trash finisher at the rim

Don't forget complaining to the ref EVERYTIME you don't get a call. It's embarrassing looking at DeRozan's stat sheet and look at Tatum's stats sheet. Like what DeRozan did is not hard to duplicate......

Butler(C. Paul is another one..) plays like that too, they don't really stress going for 3s like that and they still get buckets..

Last edited:
Potential assists can only really be used in seeing how effective a player is once you factor in like usage rate or something when evaluating players getting an increased ball handling role or something like that but get that bullshit outta here along with VORP (toheeb lovessss this) and Screen assists
nigga you not the gatekeeper of stats

FOH

Not sure how many potential assist he had but Smart doesn't push the pace. No first step, can't play in a half court offense, can't break anyone down in a 1 on 1 matchup. He has 0 point guard qualities

He is not a true point guard, yea he can pass but you cant control the tempo if you yourself Smart launch a 3 at stupid times in a game too. A true point guard would know how to claim it down and when to...

Last edited:
Back