Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Cole looking like the sophomore of the year 7 games in. Kid has been impressive. Franz and Suggs are both going to be special as well. Cant wait to see this team healthy. Honestly believe we could have made the post season this year if healthy. Our SL has been one of the best in the league also one of the youngest in NBA history with an avg age of 21 yrs old. Love what ive seen so far

What did AX want me to say in a blowout
See the source image
I mean I'm in here after we blew a 19 point lead

Cole looking like the sophomore of the year 7 games in. Kid has been impressive. Franz and Suggs are both going to be special as well. Cant wait to see this team healthy. Honestly believe we could have made the post season this year if healthy. Our SL has been one of the best in the league also one of the youngest in NBA history with an avg age of 21 yrs old. Love what ive seen so far
When the Magic win, I win.

Told the Celtics that now that fire Ainge movement was over, we was gonna move to the fire Brad movement.

They just gotta clean house and bring all new leadership with new, fresh philosophies.

Players been leaving the Celtics and playing bettet for a few seasons now. Cats been noticing
And Boston STILL racist as all fuck.

Bout time to start that all-Cac movement. Utah gave up on that shit.

Back