Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

He is not a true point guard, yea he can pass but you cant control the tempo if you yourself Smart launch a 3 at stupid times in a game too. A true point guard would know how to claim it down and when to...
Lol the bad outweighs the good. I never bought into the "winning plays" bullshit these dudes requesting his services just don't know

Here's the thing tho, Smart's defense has regressed. he can't stay with quick guards and struggles defending the pick and roll. Y'all can fall into the myth of Marcus smart all u want I've wanted him off my team for 4 years
Look who smart has played next to so he has to work harder

look how much he’s sacrificed on D after becoming better on offense for the sake of that stinky Celtics club

I’m not saying Smart is DPOY consideration talent but he still is a very talented and tough defender

not his fault y’all overpaid a role player because he’s the glue that makes the Celtics work

remember when he was hurt last year and the Celtics started falling apart?

mad long as smart is a better defender than guys like Strus, Herro, markieff, and Robinson for example then he has value

look how much he’s sacrificed on D after becoming better on offense for the sake of that stinky Celtics club

I’m not saying Smart is DPOY consideration talent but he still is a very talented and tough defender

not his fault y’all overpaid a role player because he’s the glue that makes the Celtics work

mad long as smart is a better defender than guys like Strus, Herro, markieff, and Robinson for example then he has value

They were losing when Smart was playing, so that really doesn't matter..i would agree with you in this. Smart can be useful for a team with an already established vet culture. So yea I can see him working just fine in Miami because you will have the vets telling him to chill with the 3s and just pass and play dee and shoot sometimes, plus the heat now have their point.

Lol we fell apart last year because we had the most missed games due to covid cases. SACRIFICED ON D??!!! mane off the top of my head i remember Jamal Murray giving him 48, sexton gave him 41, Beal has given him 40+ on MULTIPLE occasions, same with Derozan. Lol and no coincidence ever since the bubble when the "heart and soul of the team" got a larger role we've been below .500. Lol you're falling for the myth of Marcus smart

They were losing when Smart was playing, so that really doesn't matter..i would agree with you in this. Smart can be useful for a team with an already established vet culture. So yea I can see him working just fine in Miami because you will have the vets telling him to chill with the 3s and just pass and play dee and shoot sometimes, plus the heat now have their point.
Yeah but the way y’all built there’s way too much responsibility because you have light skinned jaylen brown and dark skinned jaylen brown not being versatile enough to be two different players

Yeah but the way y’all built there’s way too much responsibility because you have light skinned jaylen brown and dark skinned jaylen brown not being versatile enough to be two different players

ha ha I am gonna excuse the "light skinned" JB side because i think my dude looked around and seen his ass aint gonna get any shots any other way, so he said f playing dee like I use to. it's "shots, shots, shots, shots!"

Back