Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Ultimately i had receipts in that thread, you were in your feelings because i mixed up a Lakers road trip and said i was wrong on that part. My ultimate point was the Eastern conference was closing the gap on the west. U and other posters tried tagging me every week until the East closed the gap (like i said they would once the season progressed) i literally went into that thread and dug up all the posts and you're still calling me a liar unprovoked with no facts or basis behind it. Shits nasty behavior dawg just admit u were wrong😂😂😂

Like I said, that isht is obviously still eating at you. Everything that transpired is still there for you to go and relive. Maybe by going through it again, you'll gain some integrity. Probably not. But go head and do that so you can get over it.

And you're still lying about that silly ass lie you told about the Lakers road record that I called you out on. And you actually still holding onto that isht. You might need counseling.

Like I said, that isht is obviously still eating at you. Everything that transpired is still there for you to go and relive. Maybe by going through it again, you'll gain some integrity. Probably not. But go head and do that so you can get over it.

And you're still lying about that silly ass lie you told about the Lakers road record that I called you out on. And you actually still holding onto that isht. You might need counseling.
Lmao you're so full of shit man. U wanna talk about integrity yet never brought up the post im allegedly lying on. Name calling with 0 proof i already shut u down with the receipts in the finals thread. There was NOTHING i was lying about and for u to make up narratives with 0 proof and run with it is weak as hell dawg. "It's in that thread" yeah all my post verifying what i said is in that thread u ain't have no rebuttal in may and u don't have one now. Stop making up narratives jabroni lls

Lmao you're so full of shit man. U wanna talk about integrity yet never brought up the post im allegedly lying on. Name calling with 0 proof i already shut u down with the receipts in the finals thread. There was NOTHING i was lying about and for u to make up narratives with 0 proof and run with it is weak as hell dawg. "It's in that thread" yeah all my post verifying what i said is in that thread u ain't have no rebuttal in may and u don't have one now. Stop making up narratives jabroni lls

Jabroni? What type of WWE cosplay weirdo are you? You doing a lot of typing, just go back and read your imaginary receipts since that isht is on your soul so tough.

I'd also not want to talk about my team having a 6th in the East ceiling and being perpetual also rans for damn near the entirety of my fandom. So do yourself some good and go read that thang again. It may help with your issues. Probably not but it's worth a shot.

Back