Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Kemba thought he was at the garden during the Big East tournament LOL naw bro the thing about them old days ....

Jabroni? What type of WWE cosplay weirdo are you? You doing a lot of typing, just go back and read your imaginary receipts since that isht is on your soul so tough.

I'd also not want to talk about my team having a 6th in the East ceiling and being perpetual also rans for damn near the entirety of my fandom. So do yourself some good and go read that thang again. It may help with your issues. Probably not but it's worth a shot.
Ultimately in that thread i can verify everything that was said. U keep doing this passive aggressive weirdo shit when i showed the original post. I was talking about the Lakers early season struggles and u brought up last year where you were WRONG about the Eastern conference struggles in this thread u started it im finishing it, nigga. You call me a liar and say i lack integrity when I've pulled up the post from that thread and your weak ass talmbout " you don't have integrity, keep searching" iont appreciate internet niggaz calling me outta my name then not being man enough to admit they were wrong. This my last time im adressing this shit so either find the post im allegedly lying about or shut the fuck up and just focus on this season

Ultimately in that thread i can verify everything that was said. U keep doing this passive aggressive weirdo shit when i showed the original post. I was talking about the Lakers early season struggles and u brought up last year where you were WRONG about the Eastern conference struggles in this thread u started it im finishing it, nigga. You call me a liar and say i lack integrity when I've pulled up the post from that thread and your weak ass talmbout " you don't have integrity, keep searching" iont appreciate internet niggaz calling me outta my name then not being man enough to admit they were wrong. This my last time im adressing this shit so either find the post im allegedly lying about or shut the fuck up and just focus on this season

You're so slow that you don't even realize that all your doing is claiming that something is in that thread while I'm telling you all you'll find is you being called out for popping up trying to lie. You haven't provided a damn thing to back any claim other than a forceful assertion.

So, go back to that thread and read all that isht again. That way you can relive it all. The silly Lakers lie, being proven wrong by the hiphop cat, disappearing, popping back up trying to lie about being right all along. It's all there. Even you pretending to not know how to search your posts. Dummy.

Back