Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Bruh, im actually trying to see the Knicks lose now.

Wtf type of shit is this?

Late game execution been garbage

You're so slow that you don't even realize that all your doing is claiming that something is in that thread while I'm telling you all you'll find is you being called out for popping up trying to lie. You haven't provided a damn thing to back any claim other than a forceful assertion.

So, go back to that thread and read all that isht again. That way you can relive it all. The silly Lakers lie, being proven wrong by the hiphop cat, disappearing, popping back up trying to lie about being right all along. It's all there. Even you pretending to not know how to search your posts. Dummy.
Lmao i posted all the receipts in the playoffs thread last season after the search. I'm not carrying it into this thread. Name calling doesn't change the fact that the original post was the Eastern conference closed the gap last season with a 215-205 head to head matchup. Hip hop "called me out" early in the season and my response was "the records will be closer once the season progresses" i searched the posts last summer and shut u down now u in here still name calling just loud and wrong

Back