Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Reality is the Lakers won a ring a little more than a year ago. While the Celtics have been squandering asset after asset with nothing to show for it but hopes of 6th in the East. Like I said, we're not even rooting for the same things.

Once the Lakers get on track you'll disappear again and then try and pop back up lying about being right about what you were wrong about months before.
So you're still blatantly lying about what happened last year? Cool lol my posting on here doesn't depend on how the Lakers do, i moved to another location and I'm starting school in January so stop trynna play me. I don't feel y'all are contenders and my stance won't change. "Blowing asset after asset" is a lazy assessment when the reality was the kings and grizzlies picks did worse then projected and we have 2 all star caliber wings that are early in their careers. We'll be fine and yall will be an early playoff exit. It's better to be realistic about your squad

So you're still blatantly lying about what happened last year? Cool lol my posting on here doesn't depend on how the Lakers do, i moved to another location and I'm starting school in January so stop trynna play me. I don't feel y'all are contenders and my stance won't change. "Blowing asset after asset" is a lazy assessment when the reality was the kings and grizzlies picks did worse then projected and we have 2 all star caliber wings that are early in their careers. We'll be fine and yall will be an early playoff exit. It's better to be realistic about your squad

The thread is still there. You were proven wrong, disappeared for months, then popped back up lying about being right all along. Go look it up if you feel the need.

That's a lot of typing to justify having a ceiling of 6th in the East after having so many assets. And your only brag is a conference final appearance out of it? How low the once mighty Celtics have fallen. Did they hang a banner for that?

The thread is still there. You were proven wrong, disappeared for months, then popped back up lying about being right all along. Go look it up if you feel the need.

That's a lot of typing to justify having a ceiling of 6th in the East after having so many assets. And your only brag is a conference final appearance out of it? How low the once mighty Celtics have fallen. Did they hang a banner for that?
Lol there u go rewriting shit again. YOU were proven wrong and still in denial about it.(215-205) We fell short and needed to rebuild due to a few bad deals. We'll be fine just gotta overcome quick adversity. We match up in a few weeks and Jaylen and Jayson will score 25+ points in the matchup

Lol there u go rewriting shit again. YOU were proven wrong and still in denial about it.(215-205) We fell short and needed to rebuild due to a few bad deals. We'll be fine just gotta overcome quick adversity. We match up in a few weeks and Jaylen and Jayson will score 25+ points in the matchup

I'm not rewriting a damn thing. You brought it up because that failed attempt still eats at you. You can go back to the thread and relive that since it's still on your mind. You lied and got called out for lying. Simple.

Falling short has been what Boston has done for all but 1 of the last 30+ years. It's what your franchise is good at. The Lakers will be in the Finals, again. I would say they'll see Boston there but I'm not big on lying to people.

I'm not rewriting a damn thing. You brought it up because that failed attempt still eats at you. You can go back to the thread and relive that since it's still on your mind. You lied and got called out for lying. Simple.

Falling short has been what Boston has done for all but 1 of the last 30+ years. It's what your franchise is good at. The Lakers will be in the Finals, again. I would say they'll see Boston there but I'm not big on lying to people.
Ultimately i had receipts in that thread, you were in your feelings because i mixed up a Lakers road trip and said i was wrong on that part. My ultimate point was the Eastern conference was closing the gap on the west. U and other posters tried tagging me every week until the East closed the gap (like i said they would once the season progressed) i literally went into that thread and dug up all the posts and you're still calling me a liar unprovoked with no facts or basis behind it. Shits nasty behavior dawg just admit u were wrong😂😂😂

Back