Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

You playing the injury card? Seriously?

Imagine knowing your team's ceiling is 6th. We're not even rooting for the same things. You're above your level. Go talk slick to a Pels fan or something. Someone who's team is on the same level.
Lol im not using an injury card. Reality is outside the bubble the past 3 years yall missed the playoffs and were a 1st round exit. Y'all ain't no contenders at all and when yall have another 1st round exit you'll be in here not giving me credit and mixing up my words again

Lol im not using an injury card. Reality is outside the bubble the past 3 years yall missed the playoffs and were a 1st round exit. Y'all ain't no contenders at all and when yall have another 1st round exit you'll be in here not giving me credit and mixing up my words again
Tell ‘em AX! outside the fluke bubble year

they ain’t even get to the playoffs!

Reality is the Lakers won a ring a little more than a year ago. While the Celtics have been squandering asset after asset with nothing to show for it but hopes of 6th in the East. Like I said, we're not even rooting for the same things.

Once the Lakers get on track you'll disappear again and then try and pop back up lying about being right about what you were wrong about months before.

Outside of a championship y’all ain’t shit!

Lls
I just would like to see if yall can sustain a championship run without a 3 month break in the middle of the season. We were in the conference finals that same season last year and the kyrie year were our only bad seasons

Back