Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

I'm not doing the same thing. I'm being completely neutral. Again just saying it's weird for fans to speak in absolution when you don't know what's going on in his head or how he's feeling physically outside of what he himself says. And it's weird to me the same people in the media who chastised him for looking happy and engaging with his nets teammates on the sidelines want to shit on him for not feeling he's ready to get on the court when he's the only one who can say he's fit to play.

I'm just saying I hope he gets through whatever he's going through cause he's saying he's going through something. Thats the important thing.

You're caught up in sides when there shouldn't be any.

I'm not sure why it's bothering you so much in particular, I never quoted you or anyone else.

I didnt read this post (not out of disrespect) I just scroll down and got to this part.

Nothing is bothering me, nothing you posted is bothering me. I was just having a convo. No ill will. Nothing against anyone. Just having a convo from different perspectives

🤜🤛

Niggas bout to act like he not speaking truth outta spite. When you have folks like Jamie Foxx even coming for Sassy A Smith the other day for attacking Ben Simmons and other black athletes there’s nothing left to be said. These media folks are out of control the way they speak about some of these men. And then they got everyday folks doing the same

Niggas bout to act like he not speaking truth outta spite. When you have folks like Jamie Foxx even coming for Sassy A Smith the other day for attacking Ben Simmons and other black athletes there’s nothing left to be said. These media folks are out of control the way they speak about some of these men. And then they got everyday folks doing the same

Fam sports media has 0 credibility.

The problem with sports media is that they have to pick a side. You need 2 people on a show and they need to pick opposing sides.

Funny enough the mfers dont care or believe what they saying.

The sad thing is that regular people forgot how to be neutral.

Like I get the ESPN anchors. If they pick a neutral side, they lose their job. But it dont cost us regular folks anything to be neutral.

Im just ranting at this point.

All Ill say is, ive consumed almost no sports media the last 2 years and life been good as a mfer. I enjoy sports way more.

At this point, I only hate teams and players that fuck up my parlays

Back